Rather than attacking each other.
What is going on in the evangelically dangerous right
These are Christians?
Jesus would puke at their antics, if you believe the Bible's version of his life and philosophy.
It is well known how many are dying each year from lack of health care insurance.
They really need to reconsider their faith, and if you believe in such things I would suggest to them that Satan has been messing with their minds.
I'm so tired of the hate of the evangelicals for any sign of humanity towards others.
The Jesus in the bible I know was all love and understanding of others. He cured people sicknesses and never presented a bill.
I will never understand how these people get away with perverting their faith and making it just a sequence of hate filled diatribes.
Their faith is dangerous to our health on so many levels, from denying equality through to killing by their actions.
I would call the heretics if I was a believer since they have perverted the teachings of Jesus beyond belief.
So I'll just remind them
"Do unto others as you would have them do to you".
Now as far as I can see this puts them in a world of hurt.
I take comfort in believing in Karma
I believe they will get their just rewards.
So I offer you a brief prayer
Universal Love Aspiration
Through the working of Great Compassion in their hearts,
May all beings have happiness
and the causes of happiness,
May all be free from sorrow
and the causes of sorrow;
May all never be separated from the
sacred happiness, which is sorrowless;
And may all live in equanimity,
Without too much attachmentand too much aversion;
and live believing in the equality of all that lives.
Namo Amida Buddha
I believe the verse in the bible that suits their antics best would be:
from an old diary of mine, and since I was asked
The Beatitudes for young Republicans.
· Blessed are the poor in spirit: for it shows our policies are working.
· Blessed are the meek: for they shall have their lunch money taken
· Blessed are they who mourn: shows that the mission is accomplished.
· Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: One word SCOTUS.
· Blessed are the merciful: for then we can stab them in the back.
· Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall be easy to fool.
· Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be righteously bombed.
· Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, this shows we won.