It's the end of year so we took a look at the most viewed content for 2010. While we don’t produce too many top ten lists here at Daily Kos, I did one last year on the most viewed diaries of 2009. One thing I found surprising again is that one of the diaries this year only received 38 comments and didn’t even make the recommended list. The same thing happened last year with this diary.
To compile the list we used Google Analytics with the only stipulations being that it had to be a diary that was published in 2010 and no front page writers or posts were eligible. You might be surprised to read that if we dropped the 2010 requirement three of these diaries would have been bumped for those published before the year began.
Without further ado:
Top ten most viewed diaries in 2010
- The Surprising Relevance of Facts aka Anderson Cooper showed up for work by DiegoUK
- Fishgrease: DKos Booming School by Fishgrease
- The day the Klan messed with the wrong people by gjohnsit
- Anonymous 1, Oregon Tea Party 0 by Neon Vincent
- What Happens When A Liberal Black Man Goes To Glenn Beck's "I Have A Dream, Too" Speech?!? by AverageBro
- Want a raise? Wash your vagina. by dhonig
- Actor with Down Syndrome Puts Palin in Her Place by CatM
- Westboro Baptist Church Pwned! by jetskreemr
- 'So how's that hopey, changey thing workin' out for ya?' by wikoogle
- We had eight years of Bush and Cheney, Now you get mad!? by Nica24
Here are the three diaries that would have made the list if we included those published before 2010: