Before we get to the pretty, here's a word from our sponsor (stolen from Dragon5616):
|Top Comments recognizes the previous day's Top Mojo and Top Photos and strives to promote each day's outstanding comments through nominations made by Kossacks like you. Please send us the comments you'd like to nominate (but not your own) either by email to email@example.com or by our KosMail message board before 9:30pm ET. Just click on the Spinning Top™ to make a submission. Look for the Spinning Top™ to pop up in
|diaries posts around Daily Kos.
Make sure that you include the direct link to the comment (the URL), which is available by clicking on that comment's date/time. Please let us know your Daily Kos user name if you use email so we can credit you properly. If you send a writeup with the link, we can include that as well. The
diarist poster reserves the right to edit all content.
One of the things I do enjoy about Facebook (besides the time suck of the games) is seeing the things people find worthy of sharing. triciawyse shares lots of great pootie pics, of course, and others share snarkily accurate political cartoons, and some unwisely share many details of their lives. But one of the best shares I've seen happened last week:
I think I'm in love! This Polish pair makes magic with drinking glasses and their own four hands. If you click "Next" at the end of each video, the magic goes on, composer by composer.
Chopin? I love the Mazurka (which is also the name of my Kromski spinning wheel) Op. 68 No. 2.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I and my family do!
On to the comments:
Without commentary, msmslle submits this comment by Carbon.
LOL - a funny by Setsuna Mudo.
It's been a little sad to know that some people are feeling left out from the subscription gift giving, so I loved this comment from Bugsby. So nicely said!
I thought this thread from Horace Boothroyd III's pootie diary, was just wonderful. It begins on a very serious note, and evolves into hilarity.
Well, I was down sick all day, so mining was not in the cards. :( Forgive me?
1) The commercial on the TV right now as I am by Susan from 29 — 151
2) GGB says they (the 1%) "don't get it". I disagree, by flitedocnm — 121
3) Those commercials astound me. by Giles Goat Boy — 110
4) Thanks for Doing This, MB by JekyllnHyde — 107
5) I didn't want to put it in the original post, by The Troubadour — 105
6) Gridlock is not enough for Newt -- by global citizen — 92
7) Attn. Michigan Kossacks: by Brainwrap — 86
8) It's up to the President to point out that by zenbassoon — 83
9) It's the flip side by Korkenzieher — 81
10) Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, by ScottyUrb — 79
11) cheers to everyone! by Patriot Daily News Clearinghouse — 77
12) Thanks whoknu! by KrazyKitten — 77
13) To apply the Twitter hashtag: by Cali Scribe — 74
14) Ai wach dibait an neow Ai haz a dizzee! by Lizabet — 72
15) Congratulations to all the new lifers! by navajo — 72
16) It is a privilege to be able to give n/t by plf515 — 70
17) Politics and critters. by Amber6541 — 69
18) I'm a lifer and I'm really kindda by GenXangster — 66
19) I note on the OWN channel, that Oprah by entlord — 65
20) Me too... by Joieau — 65
21) Peace to her dear ones. by Crashing Vor — 62
22) The #sekritcommander and I will be at NN by aoeu — 62
23) Heee Heee. Newt says of a judge "I think he by voroki — 61
24) Rest in Peace, dear Barbwire, by FindingMyVoice — 60
25) It won't matter because the MSM by AdamND — 60
26) Pooties and political reactions. by Amber6541 — 59
27) Sekritarmy debatez da debaturz by arizonablue — 59
28) Better, since I watched this by KelleyRN2 — 59
29) We need more peacemakers. by Amber6541 — 59
30) Rest in peace, barbwire by Ekaterin — 58
31) Oh.... so sad to read this..... by navajo — 58
32) Sekritarmy haz hard time keepin' mind on business by arizonablue — 58
33) Thanks for lettting us know by Ojibwa — 58
34) Paychecks. by Lightbulb — 58