At the Mayor's State of the City Address at least three members of Occupy San Diego were arrested for felony conspiracy when they mic checked the Mayor.
What is felony conspiracy you ask?
PENAL CODESECTION 182-185
182. (a) If two or more persons conspire:
(1) To commit any crime.
(2) Falsely and maliciously to indict another for any crime, or to
procure another to be charged or arrested for any crime.
(3) Falsely to move or maintain any suit, action, or proceeding.
(4) To cheat and defraud any person of any property, by any means
which are in themselves criminal, or to obtain money or property by
false pretenses or by false promises with fraudulent intent not to
perform those promises.
(5) To commit any act injurious to the public health, to public
morals, or to pervert or obstruct justice, or the due administration
of the laws.
(6) To commit any crime against the person of the President or
Vice President of the United States, the Governor of any state or
territory, any United States justice or judge, or the secretary of
any of the executive departments of the United States.
Did anyone see the above occurring in the video below? I sure missed it
183. No conspiracies, other than those enumerated in the preceding
section, are punishable criminally.
Comments are closed on this story.