"How much did I lie?"
The results of Wednesday night's first presidential debate are in and it's official: Mitt Romney won round one. He was aggressive, he was decisive, he delivered. Of course he also lied through his teeth for most of the debate.
- When he claimed that "pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan." They're not.
- When he said that President Obama had "cut Medicare by $716 billion to pay for Obamacare." Obama didn't.
- When he denied proposing a $5 trillion tax cut. He did.
- When he said President Obama had "added almost as much to the federal debt as all the prior presidents combined." Not even close.
- When he resurrected "death panels." That was called "one of the biggest whoppers of the night."
- When he stated that half the green energy companies given stimulus funds had failed. Only if three out of nearly three dozen is half.
Stay tuned. These just scratch the surface.