Under all state codes this can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. We need these people investigated... The law was broken. Congressional Hearings are in place to get to the bottom of the truth. They are not intended to be kangaroo courts in which to make up evidence that doesn't naturally exist....
The law was broken. Arrests need to be made... This is not about Democrats or Republicans... This is about the trust and truthfulness of the United States of America.
If Congress were run as were DC's Schools? Darrell Issa would be thrown out of Congress.... From the DC school manual....... rules by which our children must abide...
Tier IV behaviors result in off-site Suspension.
(a) The following behaviors shall be considered Tier IV behaviors:
(1) Acts of vandalism, destruction of property, or graffiti (tagging);
(2) Documented theft of school or personal property without force;
(3) Interfering with school authorities or participating in a major
disruption of the school’s operation.
(4) Tampering with, changing, or altering an official record or
document of a school;
Here is the Texas's definition of tampering. Darrell Issa would be in jail if this took place in Texas....
A person commits an offense if, knowing that an investigation or official proceeding is pending or in progress, he:
(1) alters, destroys, or conceals any record, document, or thing with intent to impair its verity, legibility, or availability as evidence in the investigation or official proceeding;
(2) makes, presents, or uses any record, document, or thing with knowledge of its falsity and with intent to affect the course or outcome of the investigation or official proceeding;
(3) knowing that an offense has been committed, alters, destroys, or conceals any record, document, or thing with intent to impair its verity, legibility, or availability as evidence in any subsequent investigation of or official proceeding related to the offense; or
(4) observes a human corpse under circumstances in which a reasonable person would believe that an offense had been committed, knows or reasonably should know that a law enforcement agency is not aware of the existence of or location of the corpse, and fails to report the existence of and location of the corpse to a law enforcement agency.
In Texas, this is a felony in the third degree.
The evidence brought forth a week ago that inflamed the nation, was a fabrication. "Directly it was an attempt to make, present and use a record, document, or thing with knowledge of its falsity and with intent to affect the course or outcome of the investigation or official proceeding...."
I demand an immediate arrest of Darrell Issa for breaking the law.... Full Censure by the House of Representative of this common criminal is called for immediately.....
Comments are closed on this story.