This is a bookmark / holding type diary to store all the links for Delegate Mathematics series of stories. Each of the entries(diary/stories) deal with a particular state. (Scroll down for the specific link for each state) The contents include
- A brief summary of states delegation allocations, process they use.
- A summary of voting related dates and any special provisions
- A bit more detail about where they allocate delegates from.
- A fairly chunky section listing exactly how many delegates from which districts.
- The level of vote % needed for each delegate
- Where extra delegates can be acquired
- how variations in vote% received levels change ( or not change) delegates awarded.
- Which districts are important in terms of definitely awarding delegate advantage
- Which sort of vote % ranges give an advantage.
- Which sort of vote % ranges do not make any difference.
- and a few other titbits
Additionally, each one also has a separate small personal opinion section clearly labelled and separate from rest of the document.
I will add new states/territories link to this as they get completed. Thank you MattTX for the idea. So if you have bookmarked others, you might want to ditch them and just use this one Everything List. See the end of the story for a list of analysis by MattTX
For the statistics, models, electioneering and data related analysis buffs I recommend reading MattTX who has built an impressive predictive model.
Results Tracker Here
The list is in electoral process chronological order.
Next Stage Tuesday 1st march
That brings up to end of Super Tuesday. I will be adding the rest in next couple of days.
Next Stage 2nd March to 14th March
Next stage Tuesday 15th March — 21st March
Next stage Tuesday 22nd March
Next stage Saturday 26th March
Next Stage Starting 5 April 2016
Starting 19th April. (hmm weirdly long gap here in campaign season)
Starting 26 April.
Starting 3 May 2016
Week Starting 4th June
- California-Delegate-Mathematics-475-Dels I know a bit early out with story for 7th June.
Performance Targets And Translating Delegate Targets To Performance Requirements: List of updated Bernie Sanders Performance Targets: These were written up in the spirit of DK Kossakcs collaboration in view of supporting activism based on Kossack Subir supplied target number of delegates. The given targets were used to calculate statewide performance requirements based on a uniform performance across all districts of a given state. Naturally the targets list which explores the delegate numbers in the region of target in a very generic fashion is applicable to either candidate.
List of Analysis by MattTx
A continuing part of an ongoing series using polling data, past exit poll data, census data, and other data sources to analyse the 2016 Democratic Primary. Please note these analysis are more tilted towards Bernie Sanders campaign view point.
Previous posts are:
- Poll Meta-Analysis: The Bernie and Hillary 2016 Coalitions, and how they compare to 2008 Obama/HRC
- Poll Data Analysis: The Current State of the Democratic Primary
- How the delegate math shakes out for Bernie and Hillary down to the Congressional District level
- Bernie Sanders Did Much Better With Non-Whites In Iowa Than You Think
- Democratic Primary Model, Feb 8 Update (Pre-NH)
- Democratic Primary Model, Feb 9 Update (Pre-NH)
- Democratic Primary Polls for All 50 States
- Nevada Caucuses Preview and Democratic Primary Model Projections