Quarterly fundraising reports for federal candidates, covering the period from July 1 to Sept. 30, were due at the Federal Elections Commission on Oct. 15 at midnight Eastern Time. Below is our chart of fundraising numbers for House candidates in all key races this cycle. (Click here for our companion chart for the Senate.) That includes, among others:
- Races we expect to be competitive in next year's general elections
- Open seats in otherwise safe districts that feature contested primaries
- Under-the-radar contests where a candidate raised or self-funded an unexpectedly high sum
- Incumbents who potentially face a credible primary challenge
- Incumbents who might retire or run for higher office
As always, all numbers are in thousands. The chart, and an explanation of each column, can be found below. (Click here for our chart listing fundraising data for every House incumbent seeking re-election.)
Comments are closed on this story.