Tis the season for lights
To bring light in the darkness.
Even on the darkest night, we know the sun will return.
Even in the darkest times of our lives, we know that joy comes again.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Glad Yule, Happy Kwanzaa, Jolly Saturnalia, peaceful Bodhi Day, and a joyous winter solstice by any other name to all creatures!
Winter holidays around the world
PWBPeeps is a group that posts a daily diary and nightly open thread for animal lovers. We share photos, seek & give advice about pet health and behavior issues, support each other in times of sadness and stress, celebrate together when times are good, and on most days have an inordinate amount of fun.
You are welcome to join us!
Here are few not-too-onerous PWB rules
- Do not “Troll” the Pootie Peeps Diaries. If you don’t like animal diaries, there’s no need to tell us about it. Just go find some other diary more to your liking.
- Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. This is a place to relax and play; please treat it accordingly.
- If you would like a pic from the comment threads, please ask the poster. He/she may have a copyright to those pics. Many thanks!
- There are some pics we never post: snakes, creepy crawlies, any and all photos that depict or encourage human cruelty toward animals. These are considered “out of bounds” and will not be tolerated.
- If you’re not sure about an issue...please ask. Someone is always glad to help.
Comments are closed on this story.