Buzzy had an appointment to get his teeth cleaned last week. So once again it was off to the vet for our Buzzikins.
It’s times like this I am convinced he is not a real cat. He’s so………...well behaved. It’s unnatural. I bring out the carrier, he gets right in, settles right down, starts purring. Hello? Knock knock. Is there a real cat who hates car rides in there?
They adore him at Dr. Mary’s — he is always in full suckup mode at the vet’s. The receptionist threatened to take him home with her himself. I said no, I like you, but you can’t have Buzzy.
And of course when we got home he was quite hilarious. He reacts to the anesthetic like a really good catnip jag. Racing down the hallway and falling over like a drunk, then lying on the carpet and grinning foolishly. We don’t call him Buzz for nothing. 😍
He then wanted to sit on my lap ALL afternoon and help me cross stitch. I am cross stitching little sparkly Christmas cards (ARRRRGGHHHH! I hate hate hate metallic embroidery floss! Why Lord? Why?) He is SUCH a help with these difficult tasks you know.
Happy Monday all! Buzzy says hi. Marvin says feed me. I say I hope you are all well and safe today. Hugs to all.
PWB Peeps is a group that posts a daily diary and nightly open thread for animal lovers. We share photos, seek & give advice about pet health and behavior issues, support each other in times of sadness and stress, celebrate together when times are good, and on most days have an inordinate amount of fun.
You are welcome to join us!
Here are few not-too-onerous PWB rules
- Do not “Troll” the Pootie Peeps Diaries. If you don’t like animal diaries, there’s no need to tell us about it. Just go find some other diary more to your liking.
- Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. This is a place to relax and play; please treat it accordingly.
- If you would like a pic from the comment threads, please ask the poster. He/she may have a copyright to those pics. Many thanks!
- There are some pics we never post: snakes, creepy crawlies, any and all photos that depict or encourage human cruelty toward animals. These are considered “out of bounds” and will not be tolerated.
- If you’re not sure about an issue...please ask. Someone is always glad to help