Screwed Up again!!
Ok after water ex I went to Wendy’s for Dinner-Chili and Bacon CheeseBaked Potato. On the way, I was listening to sports talk radio. The two guys were cracking me up talking about Aaron Rodgers latest goofy health regimen, and it’s a doozy.
What is a Panchakarma cleanse?
A Panchakarma cleanse is a five-step detox process that cleanses the body of all unwanted waste out of the body.
Many have reported that the cleanse heals the digestive system, enhances immunity, produces deep relaxation and a “meditative outlook on life,” among other things.
What are the five steps of the Panchakarma cleanse?
- Vaman: administration of emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut
- Virechan: forced diarrhea that purges and cleanses the bowel
- Basti: medicated enema used to cleanse the accumulated toxins through the colon
- Nasya: nasal administration of medicated oil to cleanse the accumulated toxin
- Raktamokshana: procedure done to cleanse the blood
The cleanse also includes:
- Three days of consuming Ghee (a form of clarified butter) until you evacuate at both ends
- One day therapeutic vomiting
- One day laxative therapy
- Three days of herb drops in nose
- Many days of enemas
- Yoga and meditation throughout
While Rodgers may have educated many on an extreme ancient Indian cleanse, you’re still going to have to wait and see if he will be playing in the NFL in 2022.
Not for me, thanks!
Who’s Talking to Who?
Wednesday, February 23
Jimmy Kimmel: Tyler Perry, Usher, Ari Lennox
Jimmy Fallon: Tracee Ellis Ross, Jabari Banks, Koffee
Stephen Colbert: John Heilemann, Mark McKinnon, Jennifer Palmieri, Russell Howard
Seth Meyers: Billie Eilish, Mayor Eric Adams, Stevie Nistor
James Corden: Dave Grohl, Hilary Duff, Carlie Hanson
The Daily Show: Pre-empted