S2E77 of the Countdown podcast is up at iHeart Radio.
S2E77 on Omny.FM (and links to all of his podcasts)
ivoox also carries his podcast.
Preview: (Is it just me, or do his new previews look like the cover of a tabloid?)
Bulletin: White House Condemns Antisemitism By Elon Musk, Twitter-X
- BULLETIN: White House Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates issues searing condemnation of the antisemitism rampant on Twitter-X and specifically calls out Elon Musk’s repetition of the antisemitic madness behind the 2018 “Tree Of Life” synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh. It is a dramatic and unyielding statement with language so strong it must have been approved by President Biden himself and signals his willingness to confront the antisemitism, and all religious and anti-minority hate, and Musk himself. It is a startling development.
The remainder of this podcast is a repeat of Friday’s regular 76th episode and if you’ve heard it you may skip it with my full blessing. But it does emphasize how a threat to ban Twitter-X and end all government contracts with him, could rescue it from Musk’s prejudice and bullying.
S2E78 of the Countdown podcast is up at iHeart Radio.
S2E78 on Omny.FM (and links to all of his podcasts)
ivoox also carries his podcast.
Judges Signal They Will Gut Trump Gag Order
- SPECIAL COMMENT: The democracy will certainly not survive Donald Trump but I am now wondering if it has any chance of surviving Sarah Wallace, Patricia Millett, Cornelia Pillard, and Brad Garcia, and if you don’t know who they are, they are the latest people on the latest list of supposed liberals and supposed officers of the court who could get us all KILLED.
- Millett seems to be the most clueless of the three DC Appeals Court dilettantes who first STAYED the gag order issued against Trump in the Election Subversion case and then yesterday conducted the in-person hearing and all but announced that they WILL significantly limit the order because apparently when Trump starts ignoring laws he doesn’t like and jailing judges he doesn’t like, these idiots somehow think they will be immune because they were so fair to him back there in November 2023. Judge Millett seemed to base her nitwitted reaction to the two hours of oral arguments on the impact of the gag order on … presidential debates. “He has to speak ‘Miss Manners’ while everyone else is throwing targets at him? It would be really hard in a debate, when everyone else is going at you full bore. Your attorneys would have to have scripted little things you can say.”
- Miss Manners. Trump has to speak ‘Miss Manners.’
He can only do that if “miss” is interpretted as a verb.
- Do you get the same feeling I do that Judge Millette has no earthly clue WHO Dementia J. Trump is? Do you get the OTHER same feeling that I do that it has not occurred to, and will NEVER occur to, Judge Millette that so far there have been THREE presidential debates in the Republican primary and Trump hasn’t shown up to any of them and there is no reason to expect he’d have the guts to show up to one in the general election.
- And THEN there is Judge Sarah Wallace and I’m not sure she didn’t even harm the country MORE than Judge “Miss Manners” and Judge “I Would Assume” did. Judge Wallace heard the 14th Amendment disqualification case and at the same time that she ruled “that Trump incited an insurrection on January 6, 2021, and therefore ‘engaged’ in insurrection within the meaning of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment” she then superseded the Amendment itself in as remarkable an act of judicial cowardice as I’ve ever seen. “After considering the arguments on both sides,” wrote Judge Wallace, “the Court is persuaded that ‘officers of the United States’ did not include the PRESIDENT of the United States. It appears to the Court that for whatever reason the drafters of Section 3 did not intend to include a person who had only taken the Presidential Oath.” So she ordered him onto the Colorado primary ballot instead of saying, “Yeah, I’m thinking they meant to include PRESIDENTS, because otherwise having just survived the Civil War they decided to make sure Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee and Nathan Bedford Forrest could NOT run for anything EXCEPT President of the United States rather than showing some guts,” Judge Wallace folded.
- The people who could DO something and they actually divide into two categories and two categories ONLY: judges who are too effete to do anything and judges who are too scared to do anything.
- POSTSCRIPTS TO THE NEWS: How did Argentina elect as its new president Jason Bateman playing Wolverine? The late great Joss Ackland. And the newest housing requisite: built-in Dog Showers?
- THE WORST PERSONS IN THE WORLD: Just a Fox typo, no doubt: “Osama Biden Laden”
It showed up on Twitter-X. And here’s an image, so you don’t have to go there.
So, either you don’t have to be a mom to be a Mom for Liberty, or else Phillip identifies as a mom.
- EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY: Milo in Spring Hill, TN, and House of Strays
- THINGS I PROMISED NOT TO TELL: I anchored the telecast of the 1992 Baseball Expansion draft, 31 years ago this week. Star analyst Joe Morgan really didn’t want to be there. REALLY didn’t.
Good morning, good afternoon, good night, and good luck!