Ukraine launched another large-scale drone assault on Pskov, the same city where it destroyed IL-76 cargo planes at an airfield.
Ukraine may have taken the Kinburn Spit, the far end of what was an ecologically sensitive national park area before Russia invaded.
Russians are claiming that Ukraine has made another landing on the east bank of the Dnipro River across from Kherson, this time between the two previous landings at the Antonovski bridge and at Kozachi Laheri.
Ukraine has released a video of testing of those cardboard drones. These kamikaze drones work differently from others. They explode near the target, scattering shrapnel at the target.
It’s HIMARS o’clock.
Abrams training has been completed by this group of soldiers. Let’s see how long before the Abrams tanks start to show up on the battlefield.
I guess Russia assumes it no longer has to defend the Kuril Islands from Japan.
The United States and Russia may soon have something in common politically — candidates for president who will be running from a jail cell.
War criminal Igor Girkin has decided to let it all hang out in a statement he released blasting Putin. He may soon be moved to a 12th floor jail cell with a lovely balcony.
My advantages in comparison with the current president in the conditions of NWO:
1. The President refuses to lead military operations, considers himself incompetent in military affairs. I consider myself more competent in military affairs than the current president and definitely than the current minister of defense, therefore I could fulfill the duty of the supreme commander in chief as required by the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
2.Our president is an extremely gullible person, for 8 years he was led by the nose together and separately by Obama, Trump, Macron, Merkel, Poroshenko and Zelensky. They drove in Minsk and in the Normandy format, in Istanbul and many other places. For my part, I can say that since 2014 I have never called those people who led the incumbent president by the nose as dear and respected partners, on the contrary, I never believed them for a penny.
3. The current president is too kind. When the SVO began a year and a half ago, he was able to quickly make sure that he was led by the nose not only by respected Western and Kyiv partners, but also by the leaders of our law enforcement agencies, intelligence and the military-industrial complex. It turned out that neither the country, nor the army, nor the industry of Russia are ready for war, and the so-called Ukraine is not at all a straw man in military terms. Nevertheless, all the heads of these structures (as well as others, such as the Central Bank) remained in their places and continue to amaze us with their incompetence.I'm not at all so kind, which I can prove in practice.
4. Our president has a lot of friends of billionaires and other businessmen, whom he cannot (according to the above kindness and breadth of soul) refuse anything. As a result, the export of capital from the Russian Federation continues, military production is growing much more slowly than the capital of the president's friends is growing. I don’t have a single friend, even a millionaire, it’s tight with business friends, in general there are few friends and basically, they are all poor people. Accordingly, I will not have to give in to the wishes of my friends to the detriment of the Russian economy.
5. Vladimir Vladimirovich is a highly moral person, always true to his word and firmly fulfilling the promises given to those who brought him to power in the late nineties. I have promised nothing to anyone and can therefore ignore all the personal guarantees of all the presidents of the Russian Federation from 1991 to the present, if I consider that this is useful for the people and the state.
6. I am not as athletic and healthy as Vladimir Vladimirovich was at my age, therefore, I will not be able to bother you, dear voters, purely physically for more than 20 years, even if I suddenly have a desire to mess with you after the military crisis is overcome and its most severe consequences.
I.I. Strelkov. 08/30/2023.
I don’t know what to make of this.
Kitty riding shotgun.