Some animals manage to adapt to living near humans. Some get really good at it. A synanthropic species is one evolved to depend on cohabiting with humans, that has often expanded to ranges it would not otherwise inhabit if it did not use human structures for shelter or get food from humans. House mice are an example.
humans may regard them as pests when they become numerous.
others use the remaining green space and unused grounds as their habitats.
scavenge human trash or food storage
and even use our pets as resources.
A gentle reminder of how we do things: 🐱🐶🐦
- Do not troll the diary. If you hate pootie diaries, leave now. No harm, no foul.
- Please do share pics of your fur kids! If you have health/behavior issues with your pets, feel free to bring it to the community.
- Pooties are cats; Woozles are dogs. Birds... are birds! Peeps are people.
- Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. If you’re having “issues” with another Kossack, keep it “out there.” This is a place to relax and play; please treat it accordingly.
- There are some pics we never post: snakes, creepy crawlies, any and all photos that depict or encourage human cruelty toward animals. These are considered “out of bounds” and will not be tolerated. If we alert you to it, please remember that we do have phobic peeps who react strongly to them. If you keep posting banned pics...well then...the Tigress will have to take matters in hand. Or, paw.