This is the 46th installment in the list of Republican sexual predators, abusers, and enablers who contribute to rape culture. These are people who abused their power or defended the abuse of power. These are not folks caught in consensual scandals such as being gay, having an affair, or soliciting adult sex workers, unless they are trafficked against their will. They may be hypocrites, but they are not predators. There is one guy on the list for having sex with a sex worker, but only because he paid with a check and stopped payment.
1126 Jeff Thomas is no longer the Republican DA in Somerset County, PA. He was convicted by a jury of indecent assault and several other sexual assault crimes. He was sentenced to 7 years in prison.
1127 Edward (Ed) Wonnacott, a Celebrate Recovery church leader in Springdale, AR. Charged with 13 counts of possessing Child Sexual Abuse Material.
1128 Tivo McCrary, Executive Pastor at the anti-gay Cornerstone Church, was dismissed for sins against teen members = law enforcement is involved. Official Church Statement
1129 Bob Stine, former president of MN/WI Baptist Convention, and pastor has been charged with sexually assaulting a child. This illustrates the value of sex-ed. That’s how she knew it was wrong.
1130 Boris Epshteyn,Trump friend and supporter has been accused of groping two women. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2023/08/10/trump-adviser-boris-epshteyn-groped-2-women-in-scottsdale-one-says/70562482007/
- 1131 Dakota Kennermer, a youth pastor in Twin Falls, Idaho, has been charged with sexual battery for fondling a teenage girl
- 1136 Scott D. Owen, a therapist in Utah recommended by a Mormon Bishop to counsel LGBTIQA patients, lost his license FINALLY for sexually assaulting patients
- 1143 Chris Marsh, Florence City, SC, school board chair was sentenced to 11 years in prison for criminal sexual conduct with a minor
1144 Robert Lazzell, First Baptist Church School Principal and Deacon, sentenced to twelve years for raping a former student since he was in 8th grade and continuing to harass him after he went to college
1145 Jason Kerby is a Christian musician in Abilene Texas who has been charged with producing Child Sexual Abuse Material using hidden cameras.
- 1146 Miracle Meadows in W. Virginia, founded by Susan Gayle Clark, has come to a 100 million settlement for allowing students to be beaten, raped, starved, confined in solitary. Students became pregnant from rape, got STDs.
- 1147 Joshua Hageman, a police officer in Kansas, was charged with indecency with a child for sex crimes involving two 15-year-old girls. He pled guilty to a lesser charge. For some reason the judge gave him two years probation rather than the 5 the prosecution requested