You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by ThirtyFiveUp
- I suppose there may be a few people out there who have encountered people they considered to be bigwigs or phony or perhaps phony bigwigs. The etymologies of these words are shown below.8 comments 31 Recs
- I'm right here! What more do you want of me?30 comments 44 Recs
- The sign behind him was supposed to say IDIOT, but nobody could spell it. The supposed _Jade Helm 15_ conspiracy may be the single stupidest thing to come out of Texas in 20 years, and for a state ...363 comments 308 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...281 comments 242 Recs
- This is what is at stake in the 2016 ...334 comments 205 Recs
- 1 comments 6 Recs
- 1 comments 6 Recs
- I don't read much science fiction anymore, but it was the stuff of my teens. Perhaps it was geared to 13-year-old boys, but it still allowed me journeys to the Ringworld or to Rendezvous with Rama, ...638 comments 258 Recs
- Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality. ~Emily Dickinson I Got the News Today (IGTNT) is a diary series intended to honor service members who have died as a result of the wars in ...68 comments 79 Recs
- The good news is that the economy today is much better than it was six years ago when George W. Bush left office. The bad news is that, despite these improvements, the 40-year decline of the ...233 comments 563 Recs