You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Keone Michaels
- The bear mauled her to death and then it ate her. neighbors complained. Wildlife officers tried to persuade her to stop "To friends and family she trusted, she would tell them, yes, she was ...270 comments 180 Recs
- Because I'm tired. I'm tired of being used for my votes, for my money, of constantly being told to STFU and told to vote for lesser evils, then having cutesy, passive-aggressive denials that I'm ...2022 comments 250 Recs
- click to ...16 comments 33 Recs
- The Round Table needs you!!34 comments 29 Recs
- It's real simple, folks. We do it the way the Tea Party did in moving the Republican Party to the right. And it has nothing to do with denying our votes to "centrist" candidates on Election Day. ...467 comments 325 Recs
- I like cake. If I go to the bakery and ask for a cake, I would like to be sold a cake. I do not want to be sold a box labeled "CAKE" that contains only cake crumbs, or a slice of day-old white bread,676 comments 384 Recs
- For those of you who live in the San Francisco Bay Area: I will be talking and showing my work at the Cartoon Art Museum in SF on Tuesday, March 11 at 7 p.m., and at the Schulz Museum in Santa ...42 comments 59 Recs
- Some of us science bloggers are big fans of a hit TV show called The Big Bang Theory . One of our favorite characters is the socially awkward and totally lovable Dr. Amy Farah Fowler, ...619 comments 123 Recs
- (my introductory diary) History is fraught with condemnation of homosexuality as societies have tried to dictate to homosexual people how they should live their lives. ("And aren't they lucky we ...28 comments 2 Recs
- 9 comments 39 Recs
Keone Michaels's Tags
- No current results.