Click here to add your name:Thanks to a new law that went into effect last week, Michigan women now have some of the most limited health care options in the country.
This winter, special interests in Michigan succeeded in passing legislation to ban insurance companies from covering abortion procedures in their regular policies, even in cases of rape or health of the mother.
Michigan’s new law is discriminatory and wrong. It places an unsafe barrier between women and their doctors, and it makes health care more expensive for women and their families.
Special interests have turned back the clock on women’s health in Michigan. Help me fight back: Sign our petition and stand against the discrimination of women in Michigan.
I am outraged by this discriminatory new law that makes insurance less affordable for women and restricts their access to health care.
Add your voice to our petition and stand up for women's health.
Thank you for supporting Michigan and fighting to make sure that everyone has access to the quality, affordable health care they deserve. I’m committed to this effort, and I hope you’ll join me.
Received this e-mail today from Rep. Gary Peters' (D. MI-14) U.S. Senate campaign today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Sylv, third Party please, DiesIrae, JamieG from Md, Louisiana 1976, Neon Vincent, Amber6541, Ojibwa, jeannew, ShoshannaD, irocdk
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...280 comments 440 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 298 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.