Posting History for Havoth
|Tel Aviv looked like Baltimore today
CNNI was covering in detail racial protests turned violent in Tel Aviv Israel today. While the first video I found of it was from April 30th, the protests continue today in Tel Aviv. The protests ...
|City of Burleson earned a "Nurse-In"
Discreet nursing mom asked to cover up in Burleson Recreational Center. Shame on the City of Burleson and the immature employee that started such nonsense on a 100+ degree day. The Nurse-In ...
|Questions I have about the Tsarnaevs
Originally posted as a comment to another post . Well my problem with some of this: is that the dead brother was under an asylum protected status.The live brother is a citizen. And so is entitled ...
|West Texas footage by amateurs
This is by far my favorite set so far, by YouTuber Paul Lannuier. He doesn't have comments allowed on his posts but here's the links to see damages to that apartment building up close, while he and ...
|NCAA March Madness - U of L!!!
U of L all the way!!!!
|My take of CPAC
Not much to say, except this lovefest of haterz is sad. And apparently they are all scared of stuff. And people. Certain kinds of people. And they hate those people. And they are afraid of them. ...
|More Racist Crap aimed at Obama in TX
Need an ID? Even Obama "got one" - no birth certificate required. - Just shameful... I hope Obama can sue for this one. For reasons I'm not going to discuss ...
|Texas-style Racism Raises It's Ugly Head in DogPoop Double Murder
IN DALLAS TX: A recent double murder a couple of miles away from where I live, recently left 5 black children, including a newborn without parents, because the Asian man didn't like their dog poop-...
|Thank YOU, Mr. President
I'm just so damn happy and tired. I'm very proud to be an American more today than yesterday. And I'm glad Mitt was gracious enough to concede. But most of all - I'm happy. I'm elated. I'm worried ...
|The Rs- what they really are
My reply to a comment regarding Chris Rocks pro-Obama video "Vote for Obama- cuz he's white": The HuffPo commenter wrote: I find it humorous Barack Obama [is a] democrat president. Gee its ironic ...
My nosy roommate is overly concerned with the apparent slow progress one of our neighbors in our building is making with a move. I don't know if she is moving out or just storing a lot of stuff. I ...
|A New Happening- Part 2
I very much appreciated your comments regarding my dating entry earlier this month. But as one commenter said, "keep your expectations low". Well, they weren't terribly high to begin with. There won'
|Fembots for Romney
I voted Today!! Obama. Talked to a Republican female candidate, Stefani Carter who was hustling last minute votes just outside the polling place. I asked her "Pro-Choice?" And She stuttered, coughed ...
|A new happening
Tonight I'm going on an actual DATE. With a real man. With a person who seems to like me as a person. Who thinks Mitt Romney is a loser. (yay!) And wants to volunteer to get out the vote in Dallas ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Havoth
- America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up241 comments 164 Recs
- Just yesterday, nearly six months after police shot and killed Tamir Rice, the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office announced that the agency was nearing the end of its investigation and that there ...237 comments 119 Recs
- He's his very own Larry, Curly and Moe Rep. Steve King (R-IA) hasn't piped ...63 comments 48 Recs
- I'll make you a deal,79 comments 87 Recs
- Geert Wilders, heads the far-right Party for Freedom (PVV) in The Netherlands At the invitation of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), and Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), one of the most divisive bigots in ...65 comments 120 Recs
- Last week in Texas, a Republican lawmaker proposed an amendment so outrageous, that even some of his own GOP colleagues were repulsed. ...553 comments 368 Recs
- Langston Hughes' poem, " Harlem " has been floating around in my head, as I watch footage from Baltimore. What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Or fester like ...188 comments 171 Recs
- American Taliban It's the ...188 comments 136 Recs
- It was only a two-minute drive between the police station and where Freddie Gray was arrested. Why, then, did it take 30 minutes? So many egregious ...229 comments 264 Recs
- 356 comments 453 Recs
- No current results.