42 year old, Live in Mesa, Arizona.
Groups: Phoenix Kossacks
Diaries published: 2 (3146 days since last diary on Sat Oct 14, 2006 at 01:06 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 1689 (632 days since last comment on Sun Sep 01, 2013 at 08:03 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 21
Total Comment Ratings: 5832
Most Recommended Diary: These aren't your Stepford Children - Young People NOT Sitting on Their Asses, 12 comments, 11 recommends
People Following LibChicAZ: 5
LibChicAZ's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by LibChicAZ
- My parents used to fight about going to Church. My dad had become born-again in his teens and went to college at Notre Dame; my mom called herself a "refugee" from Catholicism, which she abandoned ...46 comments 83 Recs
- I'll offer these 21 incredible photos of people from all over the world with little commentary. Words would diminish their import. I will say this: some are happy and some are sad.... and they are ...116 comments 336 Recs
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage recently falsely stated that horror author Stephen King doesn't live in Maine or pay taxes during a weekly radio address . "Remember who introduced ...219 comments 471 Recs
- This morning, my husband mentioned that he'd heard a discussion that included some conjecture on the possibility that Netanyahu's diatribe against a nuclear nonproliferation deal with Iran might ...683 comments 871 Recs
- Please folks, can we retire the term "middle class"? There used to be something like a middle class, but it's beyond saving. It's gone. There's a tiny percentage of folks who live on the invested ...113 comments 78 Recs
- (Written by an American expat living in the European Union) Here's the answer that the American corporatist oligarchs in your face wealth machine wants to provide entertainment services for ...235 comments 302 Recs
- You probably know that Mary Engelbreit, an artist who lives in St. Louis County, drew a picture the proceeds of which will go to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. The picture is still up in the ...129 comments 341 Recs
- Charleston, SC - Too much was put on the web, not enough on people when the time came to help people #getcovered under the Affordable Care Act. After almost nothing was accomplished in early October,33 comments 170 Recs
- When economists talk about how a market "regulates itself," what they mean is that markets reach an equilibrium between supply and demand. This says nothing about whether or not this equilibrium ...200 comments 633 Recs
- Maybe Chris Christie's Bridge to Chaos is finally that metaphorical stone fence of right wing belligerence; the high tide of decades of Right Wing intimidation before it was routed by a stalwart, ...186 comments 610 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.