DOB: The sixties.
Location: Southern, Illinois, USA
Occupation: Computer Geek
Groups: St. Louis Kossacks
Hobbies: Electronics Geek
Twitter: Not really, thanks.
Comments posted: 330 (3 days since last comment on Mon May 25, 2015 at 08:58 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 168
People Following bitpyr8: 1
bitpyr8's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by bitpyr8
- Many, many police officers and their supporters are going ape shit very upset at a group of student artists at Westfield High School in New Jersey for daring ...101 comments 221 Recs
- Police, apparently from the 30th precinct near West Harlem in New York City, attempted to illegally detain two teenage girls from the community. As you will see in the video below the fold, these ...273 comments 248 Recs
- Mugshots of the Baltimore Police Officers who killed Freddie Gray. A regular refrain from politicians who speak on the issue of police brutality is that bad police officers, be they ...214 comments 177 Recs
- Illinois state authorities say they are "investigating." What they are investigating is tied to a video, seemingly recorded at an Alton, Illinois police station,106 comments 220 Recs
- This about sums it up. #TonyRobinson 's mother leaves crying, distraught. "They murdered my son." Family, friends comfort her, urge calm. — Dan Simmons (@MadDanWSJ) May 12, ...177 comments 115 Recs
- Two new studies, both published by the journal Nature, are ...13 comments 47 Recs
- "Dead malls," "traffic sewers," "parking deserts." These terms are now common among civic planners. They also have a common origin: suburbia. These are not the usual terms used in public health ...167 comments 242 Recs
- On May 1st, I had a diary entitled "More on Murder of Freddie Gray: Lieutenant Rice." https://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/02/1381903/-More-on-Murder-of-Freddie-Gray-Lieutenant-Rice Rice, 41, ...23 comments 22 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 288 Recs
- Bloods and Crips uniting and disputing the claims of the Baltimore Police Yesterday, immediately after the funeral of Freddie Gray, the Baltimore Police Department released an ...252 comments 274 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.