Posting History for darwinsfeet
|the only thing we should focus on, as nothing will get done without it
we will not make any progress on issues that matter to us if we don't get the dirty hand of money out of our democracy. without this we will be swimming against an ever stronger current. we must put ...
|somebody please put Rubio's drinking picture on top of his Time mag cover
and make it go viral!
|The Elephant in the Room: military budget
the US spends more on military than the other top 10 countries combined!
|PLEASE sign petition for SINGLE PAYER and spread the word!
Create a single-payer healthcare system for the betterment of American citizens & businesses, which will lower costs https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create-single-payer-healthcare-system-...
|enough with election analysis - let's get on with business!!!
who cares anymore if Romney and his brainwashed followers are shell shocked. so reality smacked them in the face, how's that news to any of us? the earth is not flat, evolution is real, and ...
the police in the US are behaving just like the Basij in Iran. They are not there "To Serve and To Protect" the people, but to serve and protect the 1%. In Iran the 1% are the clergy and their ...
|entire US govt needs to be elected under new financing rules
the fact is that the entire US govt are bought and owned by the big banks and big oil and military industrial complex. starting with Obama, most of congress, and their cherry picked supreme court ...
|to beat China, the US will become LIKE China
I saw the diary on the Rec list titled "Restoration: How to Fight Back and Win", and I thought to myself, dream on! The oligarchy has other plans for you, and as the recent elections showed, their ...
|baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
yes sir, yes sir, three bags full! one (bailout) for the banks one (bailout) for the automakers one (bailout) for the insurance companies what about the little boy down the lane? ahhh, fuck him!
|mandated coverage without care = slavery
if our government is going to mandate (FORCE) us to buy crapsurance, and the crapsurance murder companies can then still DENY to pay for our treatments, then we are nothing short of SLAVES...
|"elections matter", just about as much as in "American Idol"
|Afgh is all about China, Russia, Oil. nothing to do w fking taliban or alqaeda BULLS..T!
"we" got Iraq and Afgh, and Iran is still a target. it's all about oil, and preventing Russia and China from controlling it. all the bull crap about terrorism is just that. keep your stupid open ...
|signing statements constitutional?
President Obama says he will use signing statements sparingly, to indicate if he thinks a portion of a bill is unconstitutional. Being a constitutional scholar, I'm sure he will have a great insight ...
|the importance of GOP to our country: 2%
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/02/gop.stimulus.worries/index.html # Story Highlights # House Republicans unveil list of "wasteful" Senate stimulus spending (about 20 billion out of 880 !!! ) # ...
|is this the CBO report they've been talking about?
http://www.cbo.gov/doc.cfm?index=9967 but it was only released today, why was FOX talking about it a week ago?
|fight against wingnut emails from friends
some of my friends keep forwarding me these stupid wingnut emails, and they think they are funny. When i snap back at them and tell them these emails are garbage, they patronise me with fluff ...
|convert auto makers into train makers
why bother to bail out GM and other failing auto makers, so they can continue to build the same crappy cars that nobody wants (hence their impending failure)? We don't need more and more cars on the ...
|Democratic physician voting for McCain over healthcare policy!
A friend of mine on facebook wrote a status message of "I'm debating my political choices". She is a Physician. So I said to her what's there to debate? on one hand you have an old fart who ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by darwinsfeet
- ... and future generations will not feel fine. Stanford biologists Paul and Anne Ehrlich have just published a provocative analysis of the future of human society in the Proceedings of the Royal ...186 comments 249 Recs
- The Gun Lobby's interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my ...299 comments 578 Recs
- The NRA has 4.3 million members, according to Wikipedia . They spend $1 million per year on campaign contributions, another $2 million+ a year in lobbying, and a whopping $17 million via money ...3 comments 8 Recs
- From [http://progressivepopulist.blogspot.com/2012/11/editorial-battle-is-just-starting.html The Progressive Populist] President Obama and the Democrats, with the invaluable help of organized labor,3 comments 2 Recs
- I think the fundamental problem in American politics is the corruption of our political system. It's a corruption that makes it impossible for the Left to get what ...23 comments 45 Recs
- Today, I sent the first mass e-mail of my life. The issue is corporate money in our political system. I won't waste space laying out all the reasons why our political system is sick to the point I ...13 comments 10 Recs
- Here's what came in my email. Anti-HCR propaganda -- unlike the Screaming Mimis of the teabagger ilk. A 20 point attack on the HCR system as amended in reco. I'll leave rebuttals to the comments.86 comments 8 Recs
- To all those sports fans out there who think climate science is hooey, or that the earth isn’t really warming the way science says it is, I suggest you consider the last Olympic Games as ...3 comments 2 Recs
- Sweet hour of prayer. Great googly moogly. My ears are ringing, my pupils are dilated, and I may never walk again. That's either the result of great sex, ...309 comments 996 Recs
- From where we stand right now, for reasons no one would begrudge, the enactment of health care reform is the most significant story of the week (except, apparently, [http://www.dailykos.com/story/...30 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.