For LGBT Kossacks and allies who don't take nicely to second-class citizenship. We are the radical homosexual activists that Pat Robertson warned you about.
This group is for discussion of any and all politics - and other issues - related to California. Races, initiatives, local issues, the environment, and more.
A group devoted to problem solving regarding political and social issues. Moderation will be geared to staying on the post topic. Action issues will be our primary purpose.
|ClassWarfare Newsletter: WallStreet VS Working Class Global Occupy movement
(THE WORKING CLASS OCCUPY MOVEMENT HAS MOVED BEYOND JUST WALL STREET)! Our group was Co founded by METEOR BLADES and DEMOCRATS RAMSHIELD. Meet our blog editors which are some of your favorate writers: teacherken,slinkerwink,X,Laurence Lewis,boatsie,LaFeminista,Eclectablog, MinistryOfTruth,xxdr zombiexx,Barbara Morrill,JekyllnHyde,Jake McIntyre, Eclectablog,Ojibwa,icebergslim,BruinKid,CityLightsLover,Mentatmark to name but a few. As members of the MOST PROLIFIC AND LARGEST GROUP AT THE DAILY KOS...
|Dailykos Kossacks For Action
This is for action-oriented diaries on issues that progressives care about. If you want to join us in fighting back against the inertia that exists in Washington, D.C., then join us here at Dailykos Kossacks for Action, led by slinkerwink!
|Healthcare Reform - We've Only Just Begun
The Affordable Care Act was just step one. Join us here in fighting for more, better and real reform which will make healthcare a right, not a privilege
|Kossacks for Marriage Equality
Now that we have a few court cases making their way through the system, especially since a W appointee in Connecticut declared DOMA unconstitutional July 31, 2012, it's time to track what's happening in all of them. This group can't become obsolete soon enough!
|Kossacks for the Homeless Person
For those entwined in or interested in the plague of homelessness harming this nation.
|Milk Men And Women
The intersection of Gay and Politics for LGBT Kossacks and their Allies, Supporters and Others.
|Occupy the Mall - the March of the 99%
We will organize a coordinated descent of OWS, its sister movements and allies on the national mall. We will bring hundreds of thousands, even millions, representing the 99% and demanding our government back @occupythemall #occupythemall. This historic event will not happen automatically, and will take months of planning. We must start now, and this group is for organizing.
|Occupy Wall Street
This is a clearinghouse of all posts related to the grassroots effort to return this country to Democracy.
|Police Accountability Group
The police are creating more problems than they are solving. In incident after incident they escalate situations and create injury to persons in many cases persons that have done no wrong. The problem needs to be fixed but to do so light must be shined upon these incidents.
Progressives who believe that the hippies got it right back in the day and today. We have a Facebook presence. Here's the URL to our Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/progressivehippies/ And here's the URL to our Facebook community page: facebook.com/pages/Progressive-Hippies/341828275978781
|Progressive Policy Zone
PPZ: For constraint-free discussion of American domestic and foreign policy and world affairs from an unabashedly left/progressive perspective.
The SciTech group is dedicated to the exploration of Science and Technology. We welcome all diaries, essays, and discussions that teach or explain the wonders of the universe.
The San Francisco Bay Area Readers of Daily Kos. We meet regularly around the Bay Area for political activism and also, recreation. One of our hallmarks is rolling out the red carpet for out-of-town/visiting Kossacks in the form of dinners or pot lucks.
|Single Payer California
Single Payer legislation has passed twice in California and been vetoed both times by Governor Schwartzenegger. Join us in organizing for the passage of California OneCare under Governor Jerry Brown. We will also republish diaries about Single Payer efforts thoughout the U.S.
|Single Payer: The Fight for Medicare for All
Making single payer a reality in Vermont and California is a national priority. It's the camel's nose under the for-profit insurance industry tent. These two states are poised to become the first to enact Single Payer healthcare. The insurance corporations will use all their resources to stop these efforts in their tracks. Join us here to fight for California and Vermont. This battle is for all Americans.
|The Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
This group is for those who are proudly from the Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party, and are interested in fighting against Third Wayism, the enroachment of neoliberalism in our policies, and the rightward bent of our Democratic Party. We stand up for Main Street, and not Wall Street. We believe that progressive policies work, and they should be HEARD loud and clear in Washington, D.C. Please join our group if you want to help fight against the rightward bent of our party, and advance our ...
|The Durban Daily
Coverage of the Climate Negotiations in Durban, SA by a team of DK eco writers and other members of the Eco Community leading up to, during and post COP17.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by jpmassar
- This is a terrible injustice. Dropping her daughter off for elementary school, Charlena Cook, 8 months pregnant in Barstow, California ended up being forcefully handcuffed and wrestled to the ...27 comments 31 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...87 comments 32 Recs
- Getting tens of millions of people newly insured is an expensive proposition, and one that is costing $273.6 billion in additional insurance overhead , according to a ...142 comments 256 Recs
- Now, in the middle of the afternoon, people will be able to see you when the sun shines on you The NY Post ran a story a couple of days ago about how ...59 comments 159 Recs
- The legislature [http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nebraskas-death-penalty-repealed-veto-override-n365456 overrode the governor's veto]. Nebraska became the first conservative state in more than ...68 comments 116 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...149 comments 39 Recs
- Chicago Police Officers Jerome Finnigan and Timothy McDermott The Chicago Police ...149 comments 348 Recs
- Click to enlarge. Ireland made history last Friday, approving an amendment ...38 comments 56 Recs
- Last Friday was the memorial service for Kyler Prescott. Kyler's mother spoke to the press before the service. I feel so broken inside. I feel like my soul has been ripped from my body. -- ...25 comments 131 Recs
- Many unjust verdicts across the years have exposed just how protected police misconduct is under the law. Four LAPD Police Officers were ...53 comments 95 Recs
- No current results.