Left of Howard Dean.
Comments posted: 361 (10 days since last comment on Wed May 13, 2015 at 09:49 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 9
Total Comment Ratings: 806
People Following pyegar: 5
pyegar's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by pyegar
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From the International Business Times : While Jeb Bush was governor of Florida, state pension officials committed at least $1.7 billion to financial firms whose ...176 comments 434 Recs
- Hillary Clinton’s announcement video that kicked off her 2016 presidential campaign will go down as one of the great works of political advertising and strategy in modern history. Decades from ...966 comments 520 Recs
- A year ago, we were all focused on welfare rancher, Cliven Bundy, and his band of merry men training big ol' guns on agents charged with upholding the law in our names. One year on, the people who ...103 comments 279 Recs
- We can change this According to Microsoft's blog, starting next month (May 2015), Microsoft will expand their diversity hiring ...6 comments 24 Recs
- Republican Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson appeared on The Ed Show where he spoke about President Obama's unprecedented agreement with Iran. Wilkerson, unlike most Republicans and quite a ...162 comments 413 Recs
- The good news is that the economy today is much better than it was six years ago when George W. Bush left office. The bad news is that, despite these improvements, the 40-year decline of the ...233 comments 563 Recs
- This is for Horace Boothroyd ... I am sure many of you on DKOS know him, certainly more than you know me. The Big Orange was a complete mystery to me at first, and it was Horace who was kind enough ...84 comments 180 Recs
- On March 30, 2011, an international human rights observer witnessed and reported an unusually cruel and violent confrontation between a NY police officer and an Occupy Wall Street protester. While ...770 comments 283 Recs
- Perhaps due to fallout from the backlash against Indiana's license to discriminate law, a special committee hearing on Georgia's RFRA bill scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled. From AJC.com :22 comments 38 Recs
- Bill O'Reilly, the man we can't make up Do you think Bill O'Reilly knows? ...99 comments 104 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.