The smartest person I ever knew (she had a 200+ IQ) said she never failed to learn something from everyone she met. I have a lot of learning to do.
Comments posted: 2701 (2 days since last comment on Mon May 25, 2015 at 08:31 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 2660
People Following Citizenpower: 6
Citizenpower's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Citizenpower
- 177 comments 366 Recs
- It my seem strange to anyone who has followed the debate over the causes of the 2008 housing bubble collapse and the resulting financial crisis that triggered the "Great Recession," but it took ...165 comments 266 Recs
- Positive news from here in Salem, Oregon today-- our second-ever female governor has been sworn in this morning in the wake of John Kitzhaber's abrupt resignation last Friday. Full story and info ...26 comments 13 Recs
- Hobbled coming out of a leadership challenge, Boehner is knuckling under to his crazy base in shutting down the Homeland Security Department. Simultaneously, he admits to conducting negotiations ...150 comments 417 Recs
- I just finished grading my students’ algebra unit tests, and I am thrilled with how well they did. In fact, the sixth grade algebra unit is the best unit I teach, and the one in which my students ...100 comments 65 Recs
- I was prompted to write this diary by a certain beloved Dailykos muckitty-muck, after I wrote to him to inform him of this news. And that news is...drumroll please: I ran for, and won, a position ...166 comments 384 Recs
- The Corporate Democrats, led by Hillary Clinton, are exposing their Plutocracy Playbook in a vivid glare, to anyone who is paying attention. The "politics of envy". "Vilifying the rich". Larry ...235 comments 274 Recs
- The Trial Balloon has been launched. With it, Hillary Clinton officially takes on income inequality and comes to the rescue of...Wall Street. Yes folks, the fig leaf has been removed. Hillary ...523 comments 267 Recs
- 3rd UPDATE: : Since this diary is still on the rec list, I would be remiss if I failed to mention the previous diary by Jud Lounsberry, Myth Busting Scott Walker's "Outstanding Teacher of the Year" ...144 comments 594 Recs
- Standardized tests do not reflect a student's entire academic profile, but are more like snapshots of "performance" during a specified period of time. If the student experiences a rough morning, ...75 comments 49 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.