Uncle Bucky is a longtime participant citizen of the US. He learned that we expect elected officials, rich guys and "ordinary joes" to give to the commonweal as much as they can, but to accept no more than they deserve. A philosophy of the Founders.
Comments posted: 4216 (0 days since last comment on Sun May 24, 2015 at 02:35 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1102
People Following unclebucky: 7
unclebucky's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by unclebucky
- Overpass Light Brigade, "Unlearn Racism" When the Overpass Light Brigade brought the message of " ...447 comments 190 Recs
- Oh, certainly he has an exploratory committee . Who doesn't? Got one myself, somewhere around here. He's talking it over with his family and the Almighty . He's giving the idea quiet contemplation ...85 comments 110 Recs
- Do as I say, not as I do. That particular idiom about hypocrisy is especially true if you're a Republican espousing "family values." A good example of this occurred recently when the ...322 comments 237 Recs
- Click to enlarge. A Pew survey ...19 comments 29 Recs
- I still tear up every time I watch this video. But even then, we knew that it was not enough. Far from it. Is "Black Leadership" Enough? Not For These Young Adults by Chitown Kev Like many other ...111 comments 53 Recs
- The soon to be officially announced presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, from Vermont, and former MN Republican Congresswoman, Michele Bachmann, from Uranus, were ...112 comments 83 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) Ruh-roh - looks like Christie is cracking. From Talking Points Memo : New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) gave a speech on Wednesday full of ...351 comments 342 Recs
- Jeb Bush has performed a valuable service with his recent missteps and flubs , he’s reminded ...9 comments 29 Recs
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...348 comments 556 Recs
- That arrogance does not, however, come from the scientists behind the 97 percent of peer-reviewed papers that say civilization's emissions of greenhouse gases are driving climate change. Nor from ...75 comments 90 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.