The 'Chilling' Al Qaeda Memo
allegedly obtained by our government was all over the corporate-owned media:
"CBS) The United States has obtained a 13-page letter written by Osama bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al Zawahiri, to Abu Musab al Zarqawi in Iraq."
This "intelligence" release fits neatly into a well-established pattern with no abberations:
|All media releases allegedly from Al Qaeda members can be sorted into two categories:|
|Verified, Authentic Releases|
This type includes videos of sufficient quality and lighting of recognizable faces of known Al Qaeda members with audio which is synched to the lip-movement.In this category, we have:
- Video of Bin Laden
- Video of Zawahiri
- Video of Bin Laden and Zawahiri together
- Video of other, less-known Al Qaeda associates with Bin Laden and/or Zawahiri
Conspicuously absent in this category is video of Zarqawi.
From these videos we know:
- Al Qaeda exists
- Bin Laden and Zawahiri are or were the leaders
- Zawahiri is or was second in command
- They advocate terrorism
- They train terrorists and fund terrorism.
|Unverifiable, Possibly Inauthentic Releases|
This includes all text and audio and videos which do not have sufficient quality, lighting, recognizeable faces of known Al Qaeda members with voice synched to lips.In this category, we have:
- Lots of audio clips allegedly from Zarqawi.
- A letter allegedly from Zawahiri to Zarqawi.
- A letter allegedly from Bin Laden to the American people, in which he condemns Clinton as a fornicator.
- An audio clip allegedly from Bin Laden in which he claims Zarqawi as an Al Qaeda member
- An audio clip allegedly from Bin Laden in which he endorses the book Rogue State.
- The Nick Berg beheading video, allegedly from Zarqawi.
- We have a fake Bin Laden video, which is obviously not the real Bin Laden. (Some have speculated it was his double. We just don't know.)
From these items, we do not know:
- Zarqawi exists.
- Al Qaeda claims Zarqawi as an Al Qaeda member
- Bin Laden endorses the book Rogue State.
From these items, we do know:
- Someone wants us to believe that Zarqawi exists
- Someone wants us to believe that Zarqawi is the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq
- Someone wants us to believe Bin Laden claims Zarqawi as an Al Qaeda member
- Someone wants us to believe Zawahiri claims Zarqawi as an Al Qaeda member
- Someone wants us to believe Bin Laden endorses the liberal book Rogue State
- An individual who looks somewhat like Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks
Someone might say "But wait! The CIA can do voice-print analysis!" - My answer: The CIA can, but you can't. That means you must believe the same CIA in which allowed George Tenet to sit behind Colin Powell, jiggling his little vial of imaginary WMDs.
For that reason, I say all audio is unverifiable to the public. All text is also unverifiable because even though an expert can offer an expert opinion, the public cannot verify and must rely on these experts. That leaves nothing but the video clips.
One very intriguing fact has emerged. There is no verified intelligence that Zarqawi exists or that any known Al Qaeda members claim him as a member of Al Qaeda.
- * Every message allegedly from Zarqawi is audio - not video, therefore, unverifiable. That is very curious.
* There is one notable exception, which is the Nick Berg beheading video allegedly of Zarqawi. In this video, everyone has a mask covering the face except Nick Berg. Also, the guy who is supposed to be Zarqawi doesn't have a Jordanian accent, plus the audio doesn't match the video. This is not a video that was created by simply turning on the camera. There was a lot of editing done on the video, much like the Daniel Pearl beheading video.
- Not only is every audio clip, video clip, or letter, which is allegedly from Zarqawi, unverifiable, every instance of Zawahiri or Bin Laden refering to Zarqawi is audio or text, therefore, unverifiable. There is no video of Bin Laden or Zawahiri claiming Zarqawi.
There's a very striking pattern emerging. If there are any aberrations to the above rules, I'd love to see them.
The "evidence" which the Bush Administration and their supporters rely on most heavily for their rhetoric is completely unverifiable.
This all makes sense if Zarqawi is understood to be a legend concocted by Bush's psyops team. If the Zarqawi-related intelligence is fake, there is reason to doubt the authenticity of the latest audio clip allegedly from Osama Bin Laden.
The most recent audio clip allegedly from Bin Laden, which Chris Matthews and the corporate-owned media sensationalized is unverifiable.
Okay, now if we look at the unverifiable, possibly inauthentic releases, you will see that idea that Al Qaeda is leading the Iraq Insurgency is heavily dependent upon the unverifiable information category. Zarqawi is the link, and he only releases audio and text. UNVERIFIABLE AUTHENTICITY!
The idea that Osama Bin Laden has an affinity for liberal ideology is dependent on unverifiable audio. The recent liberal-book-recommendation audio clip allegedly from Osama Bin Laden is only audio.
Now, if we look only at the verifiable information releases, where is the connection between the Iraq insurgency and Al Qaeda? Where is the connection between Bin Laden and liberal ideology?
The only connections remaining are between the Bush Psyops Cabal and a bunch of easily fabricated audio and text files. The connection is that Bush's political rhetoric relies heavily on the unverifiable intelligence. He made reference to the Niger forgery, he makes references to Zarqawi, etc.
If we let the Bush cabal create the narrative with fake Al Qaeda messages, it's as if we're playing Dungeons and Dragons and we're letting Karl Rove be the Dungeon Master - dictating the narrative of the game!
I think we all can agree that what Americans believe about the authenticity of certain audio tapes and written messages is extremely important.
What Americans believe about terrorists, their motivation, their allegiance, their ideology is a fulcrum for controlling public opinion. People's beliefs about minutea of intelligence are extremely politically significant.
We must not let propagandists control the narrative of the significant and very recent historical terrorist events.
The Niger Forgery, The August 6th PDB, Zarqawi's audio releases and written correspondances, Osama's latest audio tapes, aluminum tubes, white phosphorus, Nick Berg beheading, Jessica Lynch, Abu Ghraib, and events like "Mission Accomplished" or US forces surrenduring Fallujah to the insurgents(Bush's order) before invading Fallujah a second time. This stuff really happened, and this is where the rubber meets the road, politically.
Think about what the Bush cabal has accomplished with their talking points refering to Al Qaeda audio tapes and letters. In people's minds, they've tied the iraq insurgency to Al Qaeda. Now with the most recent audio tape, they've tied American liberal ideology to Al Qaeda, in the minds of many.
All of this is based on the assumption that these unverifiable bits of "intelligence" are real. I don't think this is a safe assumption to make.
I still remember the Niger Forgery, the Zawahiri/Zarqawi letter, Colin Powell jiggling his little vial of fake WMDs in front of the United Nations. Last but not least, who can forget how Bush went from warning of a specific nuclear threat, to unspecified Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Weapons of Mass Destruction Programs, and finally to Weapons of Mass Destruction Related Program Activities (WMDRPAs)?
I strongly believe the last audio release allegedly from Osama Bin Laden is a fake. I don't believe that Zarqawi is terrorizing Iraq. I believe all the audio clips attributed to Zarqawi are fake. I believe the Zarqawi/Zawahiri letters are fake. I believe Zarqawi is a construct of a Bush-Cabal psyop.
Notice how the unverifiable audio tapes and letters (red) conveniently link everything together (Figure 1). Notice the Republican talking points embedded in the fake al qaeda messages: The fake Zarqawi audio and forged letter ties the Iraq insurgency to Al Qaeda. The fake Bin Laden audio ties Bin Laden to Zarqawi and Bin Laden to the American left.
If there are no links between the fake intelligence (red) and Al Qaeda (orange), (Figure 2) what do you have? A picture emerges which is much less favorable to the Bush Administration. In fact, it's downright dangerous. Al Qaeda has no direct links to the Iraqi insurgency. Bin Laden is not starting a book club. Bin Laden has no ideological affinity for liberal Americans. However, the Administration is left connected to a lot of fake intelligence.
The Bush cabal is fighting for their lives - not just their political lives. They are desperate to avoid being tried for corruption, treason and war crimes.
I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists that believes they put explosives in the towers. That is ridiculous. But where were the fighters which patrol the eastern seaboard on September 11th? And was the wreckage of flight 93 really scattered over miles? Why did the administration resist the post 9/11 investigations?
Some propose a theory of deliberate negligence of security on the part of the Bush administration before 9/11. They had lots of warnings. The august 6th Presidential Daily Briefing, among other explicit warnings and signals.
Richard Clarke essentially told us that neglect for security against terrorism was an established pattern of behavior before 9/11. Well they're still adamant about neglecting security today, even while they're inciting more hatred of the US with the war in Iraq.
Everyone agrees that another terror attack on US could benefit George Bush Jr. politically. The WTC attacks pushed his approval rating to their peak. Does that mean he wouldn't mind if we got attacked again? Personally, I won't rule that out.
This is what I consider to be my most important offering to the community. Terrorist-related "intelligence" is a fulcrum for controlling public opinion.
Please recommend this diary entry.
Lebezno provides this supportive information.
Avila shares these resources:
Zarqawi - Bush's Man For All Seasons.
From Iraq War Mirror.Is al-Zarqawi a false flag operative?
From a 2005 Daily Kos diary.Zarqawi: an American fiction?
The poll shows overwhelmingly, Kossacks who read this article believe Zarqawi is a hoax!
I think it would be very good for Kos to weigh in on this issue. I will petition him to give this issue a response.
Comments are closed on this story.