It seems pretty open and shut.
URL Registered within ~36 hours of McCain’s Decision to select Palin as running mate
* Redirect sends users specifically to a palin.htm file, but only on the FIRST redirect
* Whois Privacy Information Matches JohnMcCain.com Whois Privacy
* URL Held by same registrar
* Note that the .net and .org versions also redirect to the McCain Campaign Website.
Network Tools.com Trace Route:
- 184.108.40.206 (VoteForTheMILF.com)
- 220.127.116.11 (JohnMcCain.com)
It's like the dumb dog or cat that hides their head under a bed thinking you can't see them, when their ass is out in plain sight, in view of God and everybody.
Do they think people won't check?
Does this not scream "We're out of our league here, even though we're striving to be pithy?"
In addition to all the other names McCain-Palin can be called, "Crackpots" has to be at least in the top 40. (Yes, crackheads is appropriate as well).
These people are untethered idiots.
Update [2008-10-1 17:55:9 by xxdr zombiexx]: Here's a video purporting to show the deal.
It all redirects to Google now. No - I don't know why.
Comments are closed on this story.