By now, everyone has seen the WND photos of the "Kenyan birth certificate" that Oily Tits is trying to pass off as genuine.
It's a fake. Because:
- Says "Republic of Kenya" but is dated February 1964. Kenya did not become a republic until 12 December 1964. Ooops.
- The document is dated 5 August 1964 -- a Saturday. From what I can find, Kenyan guvmint offices close early on Friday and are closed on Saturdays. Oooops.
- And did you notice the document file number at the top of the page? 47,044. Obama is 47 years old and is the 44th president.
- Check out the name on the certificate, Signature of Registrar: E. F. Lavender. E. F. Lavender is a common soap in Kenya. Heh, heh.
- This piece of paper certainly looks nice and new to be 45 years old -- unless the Kenyans were using acid-free paper back in 1964. Heh, heh.
- Finally, Officials of Coast Province General Hospital reported: “We do not have computerized records going back to the 1960’s and can only sort through our archives by hand,” Dr. Christopher Mwanga, an administrator at the Mombasa hospital tells GLOBE. “We have searched for all the names of babies born on Aug. 4, 1961, and have not found the name of Barack Hussein Obama. That is all I can tell you.”
Comments are closed on this story.