I'm still hoping that he reaches 51.03%, to put him ahead of McKinley in 1896 and, with Jackson, Grant, FDR and Ike, one of only five to have achieved that high a percentage twice.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Obama Amabo
- CNNI was covering in detail racial protests turned violent in Tel Aviv Israel today. While the first video I found of it was from April 30th, the protests continue today in Tel Aviv. The protests ...38 comments 44 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 288 Recs
- While at the present time Homo sapiens is the only human species on this planet, in the past there have been other human species. Some of these may have been ancestral to modern humans while others ...32 comments 148 Recs
- I know that the DCCC went into "desperation" mode and caught a lot of flack with their "ALL HOPE IS LOST!!!" money begs last fall. However, I never thought I'd see them LITERALLY say that "ALL HOPE ...275 comments 375 Recs
- Whenever I see "liberals" who collaborate with the forces of darkness, I am not entirely surprised--power and ego are a powerful mixture--and I immediately have a flash of Jack London's treatment of ...60 comments 36 Recs
- If you want to know what a political party really stands for, follow the money. That is the first line of today's New York Times column by Paul Krugman . He notes that among the major contributors ...103 comments 189 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 735 Recs
- Politico : Rand Paul says he wants surveillance reform. Instead, he helped sink it. And now he’s under fire from the civil liberties groups who have been his strongest allies in his war on the NSA�105 comments 33 Recs
- http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/18/1345662/-70-Year-Old-Woman-Prosecuted-for-Neglecting-Her-98-Year-Old-Mother this diary. Prosecution of the 70 year old woman who cared for her Mother for 28 ...70 comments 212 Recs
- Everyone is talking about why the Democrats lost, but almost no one has looked at who lost. To put it simply, look at this : Having comprised 10 % of the Democratic Party's caucus in the ...339 comments 356 Recs
Obama Amabo's Tags
- No current results.
Obama Amabo's Blogroll
- No current results.