We all now Sue Lowden....well this will remind you who she is:
It's universal theme of learning that children ape their parents that is how we learn not just language but also social behaviours.
We think it's cute that when children dress like their mothers or fathers the sight of a miniaturised copies of ourselves amuses us.
however there is a difference between your children dressing like you in an evening gowns and your children dressing like you in your most provocative attire.
Democrats have been resurgent ever sense the health care bill was passed, ever sense Mars poll numbers have been improving, I have in a previous diary shown the fortunes of Ohio Democrats .
Have you heard about the man, who sold his soul to the devil, just to find out, that his soul was actually synthetic collateralized debt obligation bundled by Goldman Sachs. Well, Arlen Specter is about to find out that Ed Randell can't save his ass and all of Philadelphia's money can't buy him the democrats love.
The reports of the zombie democrats (walking-dead) are greatly exaggerated. Over the month of April I have noticed a marked poll number and approval improvement for democrats across many races;the presidents polls and that Of democratic senators and would be senators have improved so much so that even uncle-Ras (Rasmussen) is forced to admit it. This below is a summing of the poll trends in Ohio and Missouri plus the polling numbers for the president and the democratic Congressional numbers
Most of you have seen Ronald Brownstein on Hardball, he's from the national journal a political analyst, expert on "scare the democrats propaganda".
We all know that Chris Matthew is a racialist, meaning he can't help but view the world in racial or ethnic terms, sometimes he forgets that "Barack Obama is a black man".I have always wondered why Brownstein was his favorite analyst...wonder no more.
polling just before the bill's approval showed that most white Americans believed that the legislation would primarily benefit the uninsured and the poor, not people like them. In a mid-March Gallup survey, 57 percent of white respondents said that the bill would make things better for the uninsured
few bills are lucky enough to have a good name. let's give this bill a theme song of its own. In case you don't know about Dimint's "Waterloo"
Recommended by Aarom
- Welcome to The Mad Logophile. Here, we ...101 comments 43 Recs
- Rand Paul ran for cover and looked like a cowering fool by canceling his scheduled appearance on "Meet the Press" this morning, making this only the third time in the program's ...20 comments 30 Recs
- According to reporting from the Honolulu Advertiser , Republican Charles Djou, as expected, won the HI-01 ...114 comments 30 Recs
- 11 comments 17 Recs
- [cross-posed at DLCC.org ] The end of the Colorado legislative session also marked the end of another Democrat’s historic reign as Speaker. Terrance ...5 comments 6 Recs
- Hi everyone, just wanted to take a minute to thank you for all of your hard work and support over the past few months. We wouldn’t be in a position to take back this Senate seat without you. ...251 comments 554 Recs
- Tuesday night we accomplished the incredible. Bill Halter, the Lieutenant Governor from Arkansas, held incumbent U.S. Senator Blanche Lincoln to well under 50% of the vote. With most of the votes ...144 comments 484 Recs
- Mexican President Felipe Calderon is presently on a state visit to the White House. Today in a joint press appearance he and President Obama focused on issues about immigration in general and about ...26 comments 9 Recs
- I know that I will probably be flamed for daring to say that lawyers are not suitable for managing technical and engineering based agencies. They cannot understand the nuance, and technicalities of ...87 comments 37 Recs
- Obama derangement syndrome has hit the left and it's starting to bother me.1783 comments 764 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.