Let's end the week the way we started. With Sarah Palin.
The Florida Democratic Party has sounded the alarm that the Dems are hot after Tom Feeney's District 24 Congressional seat.
So hot that Debra Wasserman Schultz (D-Florida) began picking out office drapes for candidate Suzanne Kosmas by endorsing the Feeney opponent directly from the podium last Saturday before a FDP convention hall full of donkey-loving Democrats.
If you've been told that lightning doesn't strike in the same place twice, don't believe it.
Just ask Mark Lunsford, a self-appointed national crusader to Protect the Children.
Recommended by Duality
- The ACLU of Greater Miami and the ACLU of Florida has united to formally request Florida Governor Charlie Crist “...convene a task force of experts and lawmakers to respond to the public ...14 comments 1 Recs
- Dear Friends, From the 2000 recount, to the debacle over delegates, Florida has a long, painful history of problems during election season. Who’s to blame? The Republican-Led Florida ...7 comments 24 Recs
- . . [ Update : Please see the end of the diary for an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT update ] . . . --------------------------------------------------------468 comments 23 Recs
- There is a diary by nailbender up on DailyKos right now purporting ...31 comments 10 Recs
- Lookee what the Frog found. A list of all those who signed the misguided petition to get the "Marriage ...52 comments 6 Recs
- The 2008 Florida Democratic Primary is the first "virtual primary" in U.S. history. It is a unique event in American history, where technology and people power are being used to determine not only ...9 comments 14 Recs
- Sheriff Jack Parker and his Pips--the Brevard County (Florida) Commission--have found a way to keep 138 voters from ...8 comments 8 Recs
- Okay, here is the official ballot for the Netroots Awards. Voting will be open from now until Friday at noon. Please e-mail me your votes at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to keep ballots secret. ...2 comments 12 Recs
- What a year this has been for the Florida Netroots! You've been on a roll since we were last together at the Jefferson-Jackson Weekend Netroots luncheon in June. Recent accomplishments include:20 comments 16 Recs
- Mark Foley is going to get away with IT--the seduction, solicitation, luring, enticing or attempting to seduce a child--a third degree felony in his home state of Florida. Although everyone in ...11 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.