This is related to this early report from The NYT earlier today.
Appearing on Tom Joyner Show early this morning, President Obama acknowledged that he was too polite with Governor Romney during the first debate when asked what went wrong in Denver.
You can't make this up. In 2008, The McCain Campaign had the $150K Sarah Palin's wardrobe, this years the Romney Campaign are introducing us to the $200K bonuses (in total) to top aides who have shown weeks after weeks their incompetency.
This morning, during a DGA presser, Maryland Governor O'Malley introduced a new line of attacks against Mitt Romney : He pulled the Palin Card.
As you all know President Obama addressed AIPAC yesterday where he stressed out the need to pursue diplomatic talks with Iran before using military actions. At the same time, Mitt Romney was playing Debbie Downer warning a little boy that if President Obama wins re-election, Iran would get a nuclear weapon and we will all die.
Not sure how TBaggers and the GOP base will welcome this new revelation regarding Marco Rubio. First it turned out that he lied about his parents' story, now this new report showing that Marco Rubio was a Mormon at some point in his life. At least, according to Buzzfeed reporting.
Sometimes, life is full of surprises. In fact, you may find help from an unexpected source.
Obama Campaign is making sure to let people know that Mitt Romney shared the same views as the President on Birth Control.
I guess even douchebags have a good side and can do the right thing at some occasion. In fact, Goldman Sachs CEO, Lloyd Blankfein, came out in support of marriage equality in a new web-ad.
Can Mitt Romney get more desperate? Last night, Mitt "I believe in Tax Heavens" Romney was given the opportunity to respond to President Obama's Sate of the Union Address, and as usual he blew it and.... flipflopped.
It's a short Diary since it just broke on the wire.
Since Corporations are people according to Mitt Romney, is he a serial killer for shutting down plants while CEO of Bain Capital? That's the question Jon Stewart, president of Colbert SuperPac, wants SC voters to ask themselves.
Recommended by LaurenMonica
- Saw this and it made me smile so much I wanted to share. Those girls can boogie.117 comments 274 Recs
- WASHINGTON — Republican aides are calling out the White House for scheduling President Barack Obama's remarks on avoiding the sequester at the same time House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is ...15 comments 16 Recs
- Originally published at Tikkun Daily | According to reports from Channel 10 in Israel (which have been confirmed by the White House ), President Obama will visit Israel for the first time in his ...64 comments 37 Recs
- Former chief of staff to Gov. Deval Patrick, William "Mo" Cowan Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) has selected his former chief of staff, Mo Cowan, to be Democratic Sen. John Kerry’s interim ...47 comments 23 Recs
- As I watched the Senate hearing yesterday I thought I heard Senator McCain admit that he was responsible in part for the deaths in Benghazi. I then awaited the MSM to pick up on it and question him.46 comments 252 Recs
- Perhaps the greatest look ever given by a competent individual placating someone of dubious capacity. Enjoy ;)129 comments 144 Recs
- From The Huffington Post : WASHINGTON -- Progressive senators working to dramatically alter Senate rules were defeated on Thursday, with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and his ...129 comments 103 Recs
- January 20, 2013: Inauguration Day. President Obama's Second Inauguration. “I want to look out one more time because I'm not going to see this again,” the President said.54 comments 71 Recs
- Here is the video from earlier this morning. Notice how the President smiles when Justice Roberts says "preserve, protect, and defend". Rumor has it Sasha said "You didn't mess up" when Obama ...19 comments 14 Recs
- I post a monthly diary highlighting the pictures taken for the previous month by the White House Photography staff lead by Pete Souza. Pete has posted his annual album of his favorite pictures of ...64 comments 220 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.