Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
Maryland's second major evaluation of electronic voting technology took place in 2003 and was contracted to be performed by Science Applications International Corporation. The officially published report was merely 38 pages whereas the original, unredacted document (with appendices) was a full 193 pages. That's quite a striking difference between what the Governor of Maryland was given (redacted) and what State Board of Elections Administrator Linda Lamone received directly from SAIC.Continue Reading
I'll remove this diary if it is a repeat. Just tell me. Tried a search without a hit. Major noob here. This is David Brooks tonight on The News Hour with Jim Lehrer on the Lieberman-Lamont debate.Continue Reading
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by Malachite
- There's been some notable discontent among progressives who look to Paul Krugman for his refreshing honesty on a number of topics and his willingness to state plainly when emperors are ...288 comments 204 Recs
- I imagine you all have seen the current Recommended diary " In Defense of Shaun King ", within which there is much spirited discussion regarding alleged repeated factual errors in a multitude of ...362 comments 202 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...280 comments 683 Recs
- I haven't been blogging for a bit. I've been busy reading and researching. But given the discussions of late, I thought I would share a bit of truth about ourselves that needs to be exposed and ...317 comments 434 Recs
- A little more than a month ago, vaunted New York Times author David Brooks wrote an introspective piece entitled The Moral Bucket List . In that space, a typically pensive Brooks reflected on ...8 comments 49 Recs
- On November 4, 2008, President Barack Obama proclaimed the following in his election night victory speech : "This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our ...142 comments 213 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...730 comments 734 Recs
- The mixing of tribes...... Mon May 18, 2015 at 1:43 AM PT : I posted this today on my community blog https://petefarrupdate.wordpress.com/99 comments 237 Recs
- As the Amtrak derailment showed (again), the refusal to spend on infrastructure literally kills . Also, infrastructure spending: (i) is necessary and unavoidable (failure to timely spend on ...337 comments 500 Recs
- (photo credit: Doug Mills, NYT) From The Guardian : Barack Obama has secured support from Gulf leaders for his attempt to reach a nuclear deal with Iran as a summit outside Washington ...57 comments 194 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.