Obama scored a touchdown tonight and we need to reward him for his great performance. I donated $50 to his campaign -- now who is with me! Lets close this out my friends!
If there ever was time to think that Arizona could possibly end up as one of those states we win as a suprise here is your evidence:
Obama up with Latinos in Arizona over Romney by a 66 point gap! If we can just get turnout increased here with the Latino population we might finally make Arizona a purple to blue leaning state for future elections.
Recommended by MrCoberly
- Thanks Ohio, for putting President and President-Elect Barack Obama over the magical 270 electoral vote mark.302 comments 124 Recs
- This is a fun story. From politico, Burns and Haberman (who seem a little better than some at that place.) Billionaire Donald Trump, who supports Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, ...86 comments 284 Recs
- Daily Kos: EXPLOSIVE: "Romney Campaign Training Poll Watchers To Mislead Voters" dailykos.com/story/2012/10/… via @ dailykos #Wisconsin #...134 comments 474 Recs
- President Obama now leads Mitt Romney by rather stunning margins among all Latino/Hispanic registered voters, based on the newest Latino Decisions poll. Overall, President Obama is favored by 73 ...76 comments 137 Recs
- Dear fellow progressives! Thank you for your enthusiastic support to help House Democrats retake the majority in Congress! We know what’s at stake in this election. Because while there are many ...181 comments 598 Recs
- TIME poll: Obama leads by 5 in Ohio, boosted by early voting | ti.me/SunbNt (via @ timepolitics )— TIME.com (@TIME) October 24, ...183 comments 116 Recs
- Appearing on Tom Joyner Show early this morning, President Obama acknowledged that he was too polite with Governor Romney during the first debate when asked what went wrong in Denver.438 comments 360 Recs
- Obama is still ahead in Ohio and is above 50%. Obama is 51% while Romney is at 47%. Could Ohio be Obama's Firewall? OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO!!!! Whom ever wins Ohio will win the ...381 comments 225 Recs
- Just heard a quote on Lawrence O'Donnell with an interview of Anne Romney by an Iowa radio station. Honestly, her tone of voice is so commanding, so sharp, so arrogant, I was shocked. I mean I was ...315 comments 301 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.