Welcome to my own personal ISIS/ISIL rant, but only on a very limited topic...This is something that has been nibbling around the edges of my fevered brain for a while, but I just recently managed to get my grubby little mitts wrapped around it...Follow me down below the twisted orange ISIL train of thought for more...
Just a quickie since I'm at work, but this was just toooooooooooo delicious to let pass without comment and general enjoyment by all...Apparently poor Eric Cantor is NOT getting the slavering devotion from the poor slobs he's been misrepresenting all these years, but THIS time they're letting him know it, and apparently pretty good, and now poor Erics fee-fees are hurt...Follow me below the orange Kos optical illusion for the relevant quote and a short observation...
Just a quick rant since I'm at work, but this absolutely blew my mind when I saw it...I've only published one diary, I'm not a journalist or political expert, but I'm an avid reader of the site...I'm so mentally numb right now I could ALmost vote Republican...Per the Huffington Post
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus had harsh words for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Wednesday, accusing the senator of using taxpayer money for partisan purposes and therefore violating the Senate's ethics policy.Follow me below the orange "Priebus Bullshit Web" for the rant if you like...
On Fox News, Priebus called Reid “so dirty and so unethical,” and he said Reid had violated Senate rules by posting political attacks of the billionaire Koch brothers on his official Senate website and Twitter account. The rules prohibit the "use of Senate Internet Services for personal, promotional, commercial, or partisan political/campaign purposes."
Man, the Repubnicants and especially the Tea Party sure do LOVE the Nazis, don't they? Anyone who is NOT a Republican is automatically an incarnation of Adolf Hitler or Josef Goebbels, and any law or policy NOT advanced by them, or at least with their tacit imprimateur is an immediate return of the days of the swastika and goosestepping. But, if we act as good consumers, even of ideas, facts and ideology, and do a little comparison shopping, how do things stack up in the real world. Follow me below the gossamer spaghetti plate and let's see.
Recommended by Murfster35
- Since the folks reading DKos are politically astute, I was hoping you might want to play along with something I did today - I wrote to my elected officials requesting that all military bases and ...7 comments 11 Recs
- Hold on to your hats- I used to live in a deeeeeeeep blue district where Democrats ran unopposed. Holy crap! That doesn't happen in red states! That impossible! Nope. It's true. I was a ...305 comments 469 Recs
- They really are despicable. That picture up there? President Obama and Sen. Mark Udall looking dismayed and upset, ostensibly about Obamacare? That's a screenshot from an ad from ...83 comments 135 Recs
- Four years ago I made a popular quiz for Republicans to determine where they fit, ideologically, in the GOP coalition. That quiz is back, updated for a new generation of rightwingers . Although ...5 comments 2 Recs
- Hey Guys! Let's not do another bypass on breaking information as we did on the "47%" video..... We (including myself,) missed this very important diary, Port Authority Shouldn't be a Patronage Pit ...59 comments 260 Recs
- Your reading this so I know you"re not driving a car. Your not,right? I want you to close your eyes and pretend you have just got off work. You pick up your kids at daycare and stop at 7-11 for milk.12 comments 3 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.