On this memorial day weekend we should honor the millions of children who have died in wartime. They are the forgotten yet they once lived the same as us. They had mothers and fathers, they played stick ball in the street, They had hopes and dreams when they grew up. But alas they never did. Their tiny lives were cut short not by nature but by other foolish humans. Someone targeted there school or home or playground. and there upon the spot where the had so much joy they died in pain. Sometimes it was on accident but other times it was on purpose. Please keep these souls in your thoughts. Lets not let their memories die as well as their bodies.
I am not someone who writes diarys often. And dont expect my grammar to be to good. However I want to introduce you to a wonderful lady. A woman who desperatley needs the kind of advice that the KOS community can provide. You see my aunt who lives near Spokane Idaho has M.S. To make matter worse She will lose her house in 6 days.
The reason I am writing this my first diary. Is that I was on the phone with my mother. And she said something that gave me chills. She said her sister told her that my cousin is about to go on a operation That "Will be bigger then Desert Storm." Those were his words.
I am trying to think of something that would be bigger then desert storm, and the only thing I can think of is Iran. I dont know if this is the case but it certaintly tracks with the rhetoric flying out of the Whitehouse. So is it possible that my cousin is about to attack Iran?
Recommended by Twilightsol
- I'm a huge Trek fan and I cannot let the day pass without a dKos diary in honor of Majel Barrett-Roddenberry. The wife of the late Gene Roddenberry has passed away at 76 years of age. http://...781 comments 433 Recs
- As you read this, Peter Mandelson , Labor Pary big-wig, Business Secretary in the cabinet of British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and ...28 comments 74 Recs
- Palin is here in Scranton, speaking right now. I'm not there, but they are carrying it live on our local NBC station. One man yelled Kill Him. She quoted Casey. She talked about Casey, quoting ...101 comments 67 Recs
- The proof is in the pudding, as they say. This CNN clip reporting on the meeting clearly shows who is a leader when the cameras have left the room and all the chips are on the ...39 comments 23 Recs
- I think we can now say that the Obama Campaign has fully transitioned from the quasi Ali rope-a-dope to a more aggressive posture. The combination punches are being unleashed!! Woot!335 comments 330 Recs
- The National Enquirer has just published a story on Track Palin's addiction to Oxycontin for the last two years as well as his use of other drugs including Cocaine. Anyone notice a pattern here?242 comments 19 Recs
- John McCain will get a temporary convention bounce which will draw him into a tie with Obama (or even a slight lead) for the next couple of days before the bounce goes away and Obama retakes a 5-8 ...65 comments 35 Recs
- Despite what some concern troll thinks about Biden in the diaries below, I'm loving Biden as Vice-President right about now. I had other ideas of who I would like to see, but he bowled me over ...111 comments 130 Recs
- Note: Now that the John Edwards situation is over, I'm assuming that it OK once again to cite the National Enquirer as a source. :) The [National Enquirer http://www.nationalenquirer.com/...142 comments 46 Recs
- I'm speechless. John Kerry just explained not only why I'm a Democrat, but why I don't trust Republicans on ANYTHING -- including their so-called strength: "national security".405 comments 618 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.