The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is suggesting that it's time for military action in Syria.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement is widely believed to be in the process of transferring significant regulatory power from sovereign governments to private industry, specifically to large banks and other corporations who want to operate as sovereign entities themselves -- if not above the law, then creating the laws that govern they way they do business.
She's a bitch! She's racist! She's a rich racist bitch who is out of touch! She's Hillary! And we're Daily Kos, duly repeating every piece of messaging that comes out of the RNC to describe her.
Oklahoma ranks at the bottom of every measure. It's dirt poor. It's people have poor rates of education. Their incomes are low. It's a bad place to live.
I'm really concerned about what happened to Brendan Eich last week.
I am a registered Democrat.
Like most in the Daily Kos community, I want Barack Obama to start a nuclear war with Russia as soon as possible. I'm not a sucker for Russian propaganda! Unfortunately, this is not going to happen. In fact, we don't have much leverage at all against Russia. Simply put, Russia controls too much of Europe's energy supply for the nuclear holocaust we crave to ever happen -- Crimea or no.
Armed gunmen have taken over airports in two cities in the Crimea, a historically-Russian region ceded to Ukraine in the 1950s and now part of the independent Ukrainian state.
Recommended by bink
- The gloves are off, the sides have been clearly drawn. It's the president, the Republican Party and business versus the people, workers, labor and most of the Democratic Party. And a top House ...93 comments 177 Recs
- Dennis Hastert The scandal ...138 comments 61 Recs
- but not just yet. As a very few of you know, I was diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer in late 2012 and treated with radiation in 2013. The treatment appeared to have beaten the disease into ...397 comments 739 Recs
- CEDWYN’S MOM LINDA (IN AUSTIN TEXAS) THANK YOU I want to express my appreciation and gratitude for all of Cedwyn’s friends and KOS associates. I hope each of you celebrated Cedwyn in your ...47 comments 186 Recs
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...226 comments 230 Recs
- This looks like good news : WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is hiring veterans of President Barack Obama's highly regarded digital operation for his 2016 White House campaign. The ...148 comments 188 Recs
- I recently introduced an amendment at the Senate Budget Committee. It was pretty simple. It asked my Senate colleagues to begin the process of overturning the disastrous Supreme Court ruling on ...191 comments 579 Recs
- Recently, I was dumped. It seemed to come out of nowhere. As far as I knew, everything was fine, and I honestly had no reason to think otherwise. She dropped the axe by way of a letter, with plenty ...174 comments 137 Recs
- Please folks, can we retire the term "middle class"? There used to be something like a middle class, but it's beyond saving. It's gone. There's a tiny percentage of folks who live on the invested ...113 comments 78 Recs
- Congressional Republicans have a problem. They're on the brink of shutting down the ...160 comments 78 Recs
- No current results.