The Wake County (NC) Board of Elections is reporting that at 4:20 PM there were 45 minute to 1 hour waits at all early voting locations.
I can supply you with a list of likely "Drop Off" voters in your precinct.
I just acquired the 28orOUT. [com, net, org] domain names. I hope "28 or OUT" may become a rallying cry for the folk trying to convince legislators that they should vote for the 28th Amendment or get voted out of office.
Comet ISON will ....
Actually, I don't know what color the helicopters are, but something stinky is going on with medevac services in SW Virginia.
Folks are suddenly being charged $20,000 to over $30,000 for being medevac'd. This started when the local hospital chain (details in the links below the kosicle) changed air ambulance providers.
Recommended by cbgbz
- Welcome to North Carolina Open Thread For Sunday, May 31st. This is a new weekly feature of North Carolina Blue. We hope this regular platform will give readers interested in North Carolina ...7 comments 21 Recs
- Texas' state Senate districts (click to enlarge) In a move that election law expert Rick Hasen characterizes as "surprising," the Supreme Court ...81 comments 42 Recs
- This comment in Vetwife's diary got my brain turning over a subject that has been bothering me for some time. I live in Alabama, a strong bastion of conservative ideology. We're not a purple state ...59 comments 49 Recs
- It's now been nearly three months since I owned a working car. My decision to go car-free was part forced by not having a running car and not having the means at the time to afford even another ...221 comments 123 Recs
- North Carolina Outer Banks Welcome to North Carolina Open Thread , a new weekly feature of North Carolina Blue. We hope this regular platform will give readers interested in North Carolina politics ...18 comments 27 Recs
- Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...139 comments 651 Recs
- This will be brief. The big aftershock of May 12th didn't just jolt the buildings of the country, it served as a reminder that the earthquake is not over. The Nepal government was beginning to ...4 comments 34 Recs
- Pope Francis has warned “the powerful of the Earth” they will answer to God if they fail to protect the environment to ensure the world can feed its population. He's not kidding, either : "...130 comments 129 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a rather scathing entry about Mr. Luis Lang of South Carolina, followed by another one about the hundreds of almost entirely liberal / progressive-leaning donors (including myself)107 comments 223 Recs
- Photo: North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory - Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II sent out an email Sunday afternoon from Forward Together/Moral Mondays/NC NAACP .101 comments 304 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.