If this has already been diaried, I will gladly delete, but tonight as I had the tv on in the background I heard an ad by the National Republican Trust PAC attacking Obama over Rev. Wright. It included an image of Obama, some trite nonsense about Obama's supposedly close relationship with Wright, and video imagery of Wright we've all seen ad nauseum. The final tagline was to the effect of "Obama - too radical, too risky." The ad aired on NBC, primetime, during Deal or No Deal.
Recently the Hillary Clinton campaign has been advocating the seating the delegations from Florida and Michigan. Such a move would be illogical, unjust, and could quite possibly result in an outright theft of the Democratic nomination. Calls to seat the delegations are merely examples of the anything-to-win political gamesmanship that has poisoned our system for so long.
Recommended by karlds82
- I enjoy reading The Economist magazine. It has a definite conservative bend to it, but it's at least upfront and honest about it. Today, this bastion of conservative ...32 comments 43 Recs
- The Obama campaign's new focus in the coming days will center around educating the American public on John McCain's "Radical Health Care Plan" and if I had to describe it,269 comments 473 Recs
- I want to thank this community for bringing attention to the Dayton Mosque terrorist incident that has received a media blackout as far as we can tell. Except for this: http://www.daytondailynews....421 comments 1049 Recs
- In a rally today in Charlotte, Barack Obama laid out his thoughts on the bailout. His support for the bailout was not unconditional. This, of course, is a great thing. It'd be much harder to get ...705 comments 999 Recs
- Anchorage Daily News: "Governor is stonewalling the Troopergate investigation" -Updated & DIGG linksThe biggest newspaper in her home state of Alaska, the Anchorage Daily News , today published an editorial that rips into Sarah Palin's stonewalling on the Troopergate investigation, ...247 comments 607 Recs
- Just when you thought the racial crap couldn't get louder, check this out Georgia ...524 comments 530 Recs
- This will be a short one. Not so much a diary but a proposal. It's been a week since Palin was named as McCain's running mate. It is almost absurd but, while being totally unknown to most at the ...45 comments 24 Recs
- Democratic Presidential Nominee Barack Obama "quickly backtracked" from his remarks in a speech to AIPAC that Jerusalem "must remain undivided," a statement that had drawn widespread criticism from ...100 comments 12 Recs
- Come on. There's so much stuff about John McCain that could serve as legitimate grounds for discussion. Do we really have to mock the color of the man's teeth?756 comments 1456 Recs
- Yesterday, the Senate Judiciary Committee held a full hearing on "Improving Detainee Policy: Handline Terrorism Detainees within the American Justice System." Thanks to a fellow Kossack, I was able ...145 comments 312 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.