The Western Standard, a conservative Canadian website (once a magazine which ceased publication last year) with its own separatist sympathies, has taken it upon themselves to contact the Alaskan Independence Party to get further details on Palin's past membership. Alberta, where the Standard is based, has had its own separatist party for some time. During my last visit to Alberta, at election time, there were more signs up for the separatist party in some areas than for other Canadian mainstream parties such as the NDP
With all this speculation of the impact of Palin as the GOP Veep choice, I decided to for the first time in months to visit Taylor Marsh's site, she who trashed Obama, not to the hillaryis44 degree, but to enough level I wondered if she'd turn and vote McCain.
The comment section, is another story altogether. This particular one is amazingly disturbing:
With Joe Biden on board, I don't think it will be too long before "Noun, Verb, POW" comes out of a prominent Democrat's mouth. In the meantime we're just going to have to keep delivering what everyone already knows to be true until the media can't ignore it any longer - McCain can't stop relying on the POW defense.
This video popped up on youtube the other day and I'm very surprised it hasn't gained traction. I post these meagre diary to share it with you in the hopes it will gain more attention. Shoutout to the creator, jaredrea
You know, so much happens in an election cycle, that you forget crap like this. I don't know how I managed to forget.
I saw some anti-Obama posts being made on various sites referencing a Rasmussen Reports poll saying "56% disagree with Obama small town comments!"
That seemed distressing so I took a look to see if there was any push polling questions, and while the questions seem fair, the answers seem quite contradictory:
I'm gonna keep this real short and sweet.
I think we all know that ads like this get shown on pundit shows essentially for 'free' so people watching have a reference for it as they discuss it. However right now on MSNBC.com Hillary's ad is in their video player, in full, without any commentary, critique, any point of reference whatsoever.
I'm a freelance artist/web designer, and over the years since I left college while growing the business, I've faced times where I needed p/t and f/t jobs to make ends meet.
A few years ago I took a contract job in a refinery just outside of Toronto that was being permanently closed down, with only half a dozen keeping their jobs (being relocated across the country to Alberta) and the other several hundred left to fend for themselves. I spent 8 months with extremely bitter, angry people who for the most part were clueless about what they were facing.
After several days of nothing to really worry about in regards to Obama, I wasn't happy seeing Obama have to deal with BS charges from the 100 million dollar Clinnochios and a man who married into big big money, of being an elitist. It seemed like the strange double standard had reared its head to try and stop Obama yet again.
Obama is treated as beng made of 'teflon' - but if he has that reputation, its because of his handling of potential trouble, and not because of any actual Obama bias. McCain on the other hand, gets by because things simply go unreported. He has yet to actually handle any crisis. Obama though, seems to be a master of handling things that would've crippled Kerry.
Let's recap our story:
I don't know how many people watch Bill Maher. I do, being a full-time heathen and part-time misanthrope limits the number of media folk I can count among my own, and Bill is close enough.
Can't say his show is usually all that funny though. However last night, a potentially large viral video emerges. I won't spoil the ending.
Despite trying to divert attention from Snipergate, Rambo Rodham doesn't seem to have one important man in lock step:
The current senior minister of their 90s church:
Its just past 12am on the east coast and the update to the New York Times is freshly lighting up my LED screen, and within minutes I am choking on second hand bile.
Immediately I wrote the NY Times regarding the latest load of crap from Bill Kristol, whose idea of racial discussion is literally "Let's Not, and Say We Did"
Recommended by MasterSitsu
- Earlier today, John McCain met with the Des Moines Editorial Board in Iowa-- and the rest will be history. His angry interview--- one of the worst I've ever seen--- highlights one of the scariest ...817 comments 810 Recs
- Mothers Day has me thinking about more than flowers. What do we really want for the mothers of the world? I've put together this video with some thoughts about what we need to do to make sure that ...314 comments 412 Recs
- Just short of calling for Hillary to drop out of the race, Edwards stated that he just doesn't see how Hillary can win the nomination, based on the numbers. Appearing on the Today Show, John ...99 comments 61 Recs
- John McCain is old. Really old. In fact, if he were to be elected, he'd be the oldest President ever to be elected. But it's not just his age that should concern voters. It's his mental ...15 comments 12 Recs
- This is completely ridiculous that a major news organization is even reporting this with such effort. I am pretty disappointed right now with the media. Foxnews has a new smear going against Obama.77 comments 22 Recs
- Well folks, you've witnessed it. I can't describe it any better than what you've already seen. I'm not sure what their motivation is. I really don't care. I've never seen anything quite like it in ...619 comments 547 Recs
- Presenting the newest production from The Jed Report -- Bosnia and Back Again , the story of Senator Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.206 comments 457 Recs
- Update: Oh fun, Olbermann picked up the booing incident on Countdown tonight. The story made the show opening along with something like "What if they gave a controversy and nobody came?" Even ...641 comments 365 Recs
- Every single Pennsylvanian should see this video by next Tuesday. Seriously. Hillary Clinton, 1992, dismissing stay-at-home moms:206 comments 169 Recs
- I remember clearly, the day after Senator Clinton spoke of how "proud" she was to share the dais with Senator Obama, how things changed. She was "angry" and "upset" at an Obama mailer and her ...32 comments 28 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.