Well, this article sure explains it.
No wonder they were called Idiots. Seems the FBI have discovered a fired decade Sony employee was behind it.
I'll let the media take it from here.
I heard it on the tv local news station.
Happening right now, for anyone interested.
And what do my wandering eyes see? Me! walking on a dead end Connecticut river road behind my apt. complex. I take this walk almost daily:)
I remember seeing the google earth car drive by months ago, but never expected to see this.
Did you know that
Once booming companies are now seeking mergers commensurate with the Wall Street aphorism that in boom times companies spin off and in bust times they merge.I thought it was the opposite.
Did you know that
The fact is the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were a cash cow to Big Pharma with one in six troops on its drugs. A veritable pharma battlefield was created with troops marching on SSRIs, benzos like Xanax, anti-seizure drugs, anti-psychotics, pain pills and sleeping pills and receiving more of the same for PTSD. Prescriptions for Seroquel (an anti-psychotic which also has a black box warning) went up 700 percent and the SSRI antidepressant Paxil was the drug of choice during the Iraq war.
The military press itself reported on the overmedication and likelihood it was correlated with suicide. Military Times observed that the graphs of increased suicides in the military and increased drug prescriptions would fit exactly over each other. No wars before the Iraq and Afghanistan wars lost more troops to suicide than to combat--probably because the wars occurred before SSRIs.
It is often said that the presiding precept in medicine should be "first do no harm." The warning certainly applies to Pharma as it unethically tries to navigate its lean times.
He declared something else I agree with!!
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”That is how I see being a Progressive; constantly moving forward; keeping self moving forward by my willingness to change, hopefully for the better, when I feel stuck, bored or doing/thinking the same thing, same way, over and over again expecting a different result.
by George Bernard Shaw
I use to be a political junkie but to no avail. I couldn't change anything except myself.
I doubt I even convinced or changed anyone else's view point or actions with my support, opinions, rants or rages, sit-ins, protests, beliefs, ideas, etc., etc.
I have literally changed my thinking about almost every major belief, loyalty, political stance, religious following, life's lessons over the years, mostly because they were not working correctly any more. I think I was Shocked awaken from 'the dreams of others' I had been living and believing in.
At first I was Mad, then Sad, but now I am Glad.
HRC supporters were treated like crap in 2008 and now HRC supporters only in 2016 (if she runs) want everyone else to leave here???
Will wonders never cease..
I ask, because we just had a family tragedy where a family member blew his brains out. He was an avid gun collector and the question came up as to what to do with his collection? No one in the family wants them and the thought of them being a 'treasured part of his inheritance' is obscene to all of us.
I suggested Burn Them All. So we got to talking about how would we melt them down, is that legal, how much would it cost?
Seems this could be a fairly lucrative business, especially these days.
Gosh, she was the first childhood star that was a total joy in my life and generation, not to mention a pretty good role model in comparison of many of today's child stars. Just saying...Actually she was in my parents age group, but in my generation's early TV star personality of some influence. Took 8 years of tap-dancing because of her:)
Shirley Temple Dead: Former Child Star And U.S. Ambassador To Ghana And Czechoslovakia Dies At 85
WOODSIDE, Calif. (AP) — Shirley Temple, the dimpled, curly-haired child star who sang, danced, sobbed and grinned her way into the hearts of Depression-era moviegoers, has died, according to publicist Cheryl Kagan. She was 85.
Temple, known in private life as Shirley Temple Black, died Monday night at about 11 p.m. at her home near San Francisco. She was surrounded by family members and caregivers, Kagan said.
"We salute her for a life of remarkable achievements as an actor, as a diplomat, and most importantly as our beloved mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and adored wife for fifty-five years of the late and much missed Charles Alden Black," a family statement said.
I have always had money issues-never enough, barely enough, but maybe this is an answer....
Millions Of Dollars In Fake $100 Bills Coming Into New York CityWhat group could possibly be behind this??
An international counterfeiting ring has been pumping millions of dollars in phony $100 bills into New York and other cities in the metropolitan area in the past several years, forcing the Secret Service to step up its operation to shut it down, sources told "On The Inside."
Finally. I hope this stays in the Media Fore-Front for awhile!! And hope the Pope really Cleans House of the Holy Vermin creeps!!!
Recommended by roseeriter
- Yep, I made that statement in a room full of regularly attending church goers. There's a theological difference between a "good person" and a "Christian" that's lost on the average person. My point ...61 comments 123 Recs
- Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...165 comments 115 Recs
- "She voted for the war!" "She's an unapologetic hawk!" "She's just another Dick Cheney when it comes to foreign policy!" These are the charges I've heard over and over again for years...and as a ...380 comments 47 Recs
- I wrote a diary the other day that apparently struck a nerve. It got passed around some on Twitter and FaceBook and you wouldn't believe the swarm of haters and trolls that swept into the diary to ...284 comments 450 Recs
- [Diarist’s Note: Gaius Publius has provided written authorization to the diarist to reproduce their posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.] Here’s a reality-based ...333 comments 202 Recs
- Whatever you do, please take some action on Mother's Day to commemorate the original meaning of this day, we must put an to end the insanity of sacrificing our children to war! Honor the world's ...3 comments 10 Recs
- Yeah really, you expected that from me, ha ha ha. ;-P I have had the pleasure, ever since I became eligible to vote, to do so for Bernie Sanders. The first time I saw him speak I was seven or ...490 comments 503 Recs
- http://www.wsj.com/articles/pharmaceutical-companies-buy-rivals-drugs-then-jack-up-the-prices-1430096431 Another article on the same subject noted that Albuterol tablets have gone from $11 to over $...39 comments 73 Recs
- From senate.sanders.gov : Bernie Sanders on Wednesday introduced legislation to break up the nation’s biggest banks in order to safeguard the economy and prevent another costly taxpayer bailout.272 comments 468 Recs
- Fight dumbassery everywhere you see it. We've been way too tolerant.600 comments 426 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.