Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Chance the gardener||05/17/2015||Contributor|
|Pam from Calif||05/24/2015||Contributor|
|blue jersey mom||05/02/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- I need to let y'all know that I've got some personal stuff occurring right now and coming up that, over the next couple or three months, is going to require a great deal of my time and small stores ...16 comments 13 Recs
- Our experience with pain is very personal in our journey through life. It can have an effect our physical disorders, emotions, social interaction and personal economics. This diary will focus on ...55 comments 25 Recs
- May 24 Pain 101 - studentofearth May 31 - open June 7 - Open Thread Potluck: Your favorite summer food, and possibly sharing the recipe for it. All other June dates are ...1 comments 2 Recs
- Haven't given it much thought untiil lately, but having gotten off to what some might consider a rough start as a wee person, I have managed just fine in the grand scheme of things. Here's the story.27 comments 19 Recs
- I've been trying to co-exist with chronic headaches for over 30 years. The original cause was being in a car which was struck by a drunk driver in January 1969. I was 18 and my cheekbone was ...27 comments 16 Recs
- May 10 Chronic Headaches and Botox - Kathy in ga May 17 Good Genes and a French Irish Temperament - drudau We do not need to identify ourselves by the trauma we have experienced. May 24 Pain ...4 comments 1 Recs
- MAYDAY! Take A Bite Out of Lyme and Thunderclap for ME/CFS/ME are some of the campaigns occurring in May for NEID awareness. Also new, a major lupus study seeks participants.22 comments 20 Recs
- May 3 - Besame will be discussing her experience with at least one app used to track chronic illnesses Also, May is NEID - neuro-endocrine-immune disorders/diseases awareness month. NEID includes CFS/3 comments 8 Recs
- A short introduction and then deeper into subject of making changes in your home and work environment. I have 30 + year history of providing and coordinating care for various elderly relatives. In ...66 comments 24 Recs
- April 26 Modifications to Home and Work Settings - studentofearth May 3 - Collaborative open thread, Besame and others May is NEID - neuro-endocrine-immune disorders/diseases awareness month. NEID ...1 comments 2 Recs