Here's what I remember off the top of my head:
- Who was on Cheney's energy task force (did it include Enron)? As I recall, the Supreme court pushed a decision on the people's right to know back to the lower courts. Decision to be made ATE.
- Who outed Valerie Plame? Investigation continues, subpoenas continue, Rove was the last person before the grand jury. No indictments yet, till ATE.
- 9/11 Commission report. There was a second part examining the White House role, rumored to be extremely critical. The administration got an agreement that it would not be released till ATE.
- CIA's 9/11 report. Again, rumored to be extremely critical of the White House. Squelched till ATE.
- Tom Delay criminal charges. I believe the investigation is continuing on this, indictment possibly to come ATE.
- FBI Halliburton investigation. This one was just announced a couple of weeks before the election, so obviously any criminal charges (dare I hope against our VP?) were to be ATE.
- Abu Ghraib. I don't know what happened to this. Der Spiegel (as I recall) supposedly had even worse reports, including child rape. It never even caused a blip in the US press. Are any higher-ups even going to face questioning for Abu Ghraib? Will we ever hear the worst of what happened there? Is there an ATE report coming or was this one killed entirely?