With all of the fallout from Condi and Cheney's elaborate spending sprees while the Gulf Coast drowned, you'd think Bushco would use a little bit more discretion and show some compassion while relief efforts are still going on. But where's Karl Rove these days, the man designated to play a huge role in coordinating the relief effort? It seems he had something better to do in Aspen where he'll hobnob with the sickingly rich and powerful.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by macleme
- Of course you didn't, until the Associated Press told you so : Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday: 1. EX-HOUSE SPEAKER DENNIS ...181 comments 322 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- The mixing of tribes...... Mon May 18, 2015 at 1:43 AM PT : I posted this today on my community blog https://petefarrupdate.wordpress.com/99 comments 237 Recs
- Official photo for Maj. Gen. Craig S. Olson (U.S. Air Force photo by Melanie Rodgers Cox/Released) That terrible warning to the USA, often attributed to the first American writer to ever win the ...146 comments 366 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- The tip for tap maritime/naval provocations between the US and Iran continue for largely regulatory ...16 comments 12 Recs
- Last week two Senior NASA Scientists confidently predicted that we will find evidence of extraterrestrial life within a decade or ...297 comments 161 Recs
- $343 is not that much money...but it is needed by tomorrow. I posted a diary earlier via the Daily Kos Fund Raisers group, but it didn't get much attention and only raised $60 - which I and Fineena ...194 comments 342 Recs
- Crossposted from Docudharma . *all photos courtesy of NASA Keep a fire burning in your eye Pay attention to the open sky You ...250 comments 312 Recs
- About 20 years ago an old and dear friend from my youth showed me a photo I had forgotten existed. It was an old time-ravaged black and white of me and my old friend, Bobby Hall. It is the only photo,181 comments 300 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.