I am still wondering who that woman was in Bush's last conference with the press that asked him about bird flu? It certainly seemed staged and Bush had a actual answer and he actually stated that "He read a book about it". My BULL SHIT DETECTOR was going by that point in time! He actually mentioned exact dates, title and author. That was certainly beyond the part of his brain that still seems functional!
We certainly should have addressed this potential problem a long time ago thru our Dept. of Health and planning immunizations and doing more research! Did any of the journalists know this woman? Is she another White House ringer like Jeff Gannon? I was freaked when Bush responded by talking about a military quarantine of the area. Is that the secret "Blackwater guys " that descended on New Orleans loaded up with weapons? This would not be a normal response to solving a possible medical crisis, in my idea of a scientific and innovative America, anyway! This is another example of the sick Bushco Company ruining our country that our ancestors and children have fought to protect. ( My son is in Afghanistan right now and finding that his mission is not welcome there either!)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by mjd in florida
- ..I mean fuck. Him. I just ran out of space to say it. Over thirty years ago John Roberts lost a battle to undo civil rights laws that even Reagan saw fit to overrule concerning voters rights.115 comments 206 Recs
- With the loss of Ramadi to ISIS forces, the Republican Party has launched one of its most ambitious myth-making operations in recent memory: Barack Obama lost Iraq . "We had the conflict won,"27 comments 69 Recs
- Rick Santorum gives sage advice to Pope Francis. Rick Santorum, who once said he would not bow to the liberal orthodoxy of climate change, did ...181 comments 64 Recs
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was an asshole starting the series of votes in the Senate in what was to become his NSA surveillance reform debacle.114 comments 52 Recs
- The Guardian reports that Sepp Blatter is stepping down from FIFA. An extraordinary congress will be called to choose a replacement and he will not stand as a candidate. The proximate cause is the ...192 comments 171 Recs
- If you missed Face the Nation on Sunday, you missed Jeb ...173 comments 149 Recs
- At the nightly meeting [withheld amount of time] ago, one of our managers asked us to please bring in any spare box cutters we might have laying around so that we might have enough for the new people.100 comments 275 Recs
- Jeb Bush says George after 9/11 "to respond the way he did is ADMIRABLE, and I've learned from that"This Morning on Face the Nation Jeb Bush had almost nothing but praise for his brother George's foreign and national security policies including his unprovoked invasion of Iraq, and its ...28 comments 17 Recs
- Patriots tune in; the Senate is now in session, Sen. Reid just spoke; slammed McConnell. The Guardian has a liveblog here:http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2015/may/31/nsa-patriot-act-...61 comments 45 Recs
- Many of us are feeling great sadness after hearing the news, via David Nir, of Beau Biden 's passing. The ...19 comments 92 Recs
mjd in florida's Tags
- No current results.
mjd in florida's Blogroll
- No current results.