Two weeks ago I pointed to Rasmussen Reports for an indication that Bush's poll numbers were about to break through their floor. Their 3 day rolling average and republican bias always seemed to be a good check on getting too excited on their polling organizations numbers. Last time I diaried this it was following a weekend (a much mnore volatile period for polling) No, ona Friday we have hit a new low in this poll 42% after a stable 3 day period, which means that the numbers for today alone had to be even lower number
The Strongly Approve (20%) Strongly Disapprove (41%) is the also the most lopside results yet. This is one more sign that his base is wavering. We just need a few more weeks of news stories about how bad he is doing to increase the downward momentum.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by NJ Dem
- Read Meryl Streep’s introduction of Hillary Clinton during the recent 2012 Women in the World conference. Truly inspiring: Two years ago when Tina Brown and Diane von Furstenberg first ...477 comments 347 Recs
- There is an old adage: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics . With an advocacy piece, with heavy over tones of analysis and citations with reams of numbers, it is hard to work through a series of ...88 comments 146 Recs
- I really don't understand why this is even a question. But apparently it is. Yesterday I wrote a post called "Jews are NOT at war with Islam. But jihadi terrorists have declared war on Jews." In ...186 comments 144 Recs
- Why are they murdering Jews? What are we going to do about it? I don't see how we can draw any other conclusion. Whether we call them jihadis or Islamists, terrorists claiming to represent Islam ...460 comments 100 Recs
- Daily Kos ate my diary so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. We need less "hur hur laugh at the Redumbicans" Front Page diaries and more diaries of substance on the Front Page. Front Page ...438 comments 357 Recs
- The deal in place is IMO very good for progressives today, with a small risk of things going very sour tomorrow. If we are smart, we avoid these risks through smart politics. But nobody cares what ...215 comments 216 Recs
- Here we go again. Another lame duck session, another predictable round of Republican attempts to shut down the government over the deficit they created. Didn't we just do this in 2010? Oh yeah, we ...536 comments 371 Recs
- I have been a DailyKos lurker for several years, and a member for over 3; this is my first diary. I'm passionate about the political issues here, but a pet peeve of mine is that with extraordinary ...265 comments 17 Recs
- If you wanted to look up the word "awkward" in the dictionary, it is quite possible at this point that a secondary or tertiary definition for the word could roughly describe what the Democratic ...102 comments 16 Recs
- As I noted yesterday, providing relief for DREAM kids would be worth tens of millions in Spanish-language advertising. Today's decision is certainly front-and-center in Spanish-language online ...130 comments 133 Recs
NJ Dem's Tags
- No current results.