The home team of Barack Obama and Patrick Fitzgerald defeated the Houston Astros right in front of the Bush family. I'm sure there are at least of couple of long faces in the crowd tonight. A sweet moment for a long ignored team and the working class people of South Chicago. Let's hope this is an omen of things to come Friday!
(From the diaris -- kos)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Thor Heyerdahl, lesley, mickT, stumpy, SwimmertoFreedom04, Andrew C White, hypnyx, Lawyer to Capitalists, ilona, silas216, sfgb, Oke, menodoc, DianeL, dsolzman, ChiGirl88, CanYouBeAngryAndStillDream, kd texan, lofistew, elkhunter, concerned
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by RandyMI
- On May 2, SurveyUSA released some interesting single-state head-to-head primary polls featuring Clinton, Edwards, and Obama against Rudy ...145 comments 42 Recs
- Those who have read my diaries and comments know that I strongly support Hillary Clinton for president. Overall, I am very impressed with her political vision, experience, ability, and willingness ...31 comments 18 Recs
- Republican frontrunner for the GA-10 special election, State Senator Jim Whitehead: “left-wing political activists [are] intentionally registering illegal aliens to vote, ...37 comments 13 Recs
- [ note" a correction in my title : Forrest did not found the KKK, he was an early, prominent member ] Oh my. It's hard to imagine how the GOP can get much more knuckle-dragging ...56 comments 12 Recs
- Jonathan Weisman and Thomas E. Ricks report on the new Democratic war funding strategy ...275 comments 218 Recs
- This story actually occured last week. But a quick search of the diaries didn't turn up any mention of it. It started last week when a man was accused of attacking an organizer at the DC May 1st ...34 comments 28 Recs
- There will be no jump suit but it looks like it's all over for 'Little Wolf No Witz' Wolfowitz. From the NY Times ... WASHINGTON, May 7 — A committee of World Bank directors has ...41 comments 13 Recs
- Tonight in Montpelier, Vermont, Greg Palast announced that he received a phone call this evening from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. that US Attorney ...251 comments 338 Recs
- Yesterday, I did a post following Jesselyn Raddack's diary regarding U.S. Attorneys John McKay and Paul Charlton. This morning, ...239 comments 540 Recs
- I don't think I've ever written a diary with "Breaking" in the title...but this was too good to pass up. Hillary Clinton introduced legislation today to deauthorize the Iraq War as of October 11, ...634 comments 282 Recs
- No current results.