While we're on the subject of us taxpayers, why do we have to foot the bill for Secret Service Agents to guard Cheney during his "private" chase the quail and tail excursion. If Cheney wants to hunt, fine, but let it be on his own dime.
I wish someone in the media would ask who is footing the bill for Whittington's treatment? Is Cheney paying the bill himself, or is the tab going to be foisted on, guess who, us taxpayers.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by LIMAMA
- On Thursday, I posted a piece here that drew wide attention around the Web perhaps because of its ...74 comments 219 Recs
- Please Pray for Barack and his ...697 comments 925 Recs
- Sadly to say this subject would be my first diary ever but when I saw this i had to make sure it was up everywhere. While Sarah Palin is talking to an Iowa crowd about Barack Obama and ...745 comments 693 Recs
- After Saturday's Obama event on the Park Strip in downtown Anchorage, Alaska, I just had to check out " Super Sarah Sunday ."394 comments 572 Recs
- Senator Barack Obama has taken the high road and the public has noticed: An ABC poll shows dramatic change in the public's ...347 comments 721 Recs
- For those unfamiliar with me, I live in conservative, christian Georgia. I volunteer for the Obama campaign. Last Sunday a fellow volunteer and I got our canvass list and went knocking on doors of "284 comments 795 Recs
- How could Gov. Sarah Palin have "abused her power" by violating the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act," if her firing of Commissioner of Public Safety Walt Monegan was a " ...408 comments 591 Recs
- The NY Times is reporting tonight that Walt Monegan received over 3 dozen calls from the Palins and aides calling for the removal of Mike Wooten, Palin's ex-brother in-law.544 comments 953 Recs
- Big move from Obama, as he is purchasing 1/2 hour of primetime on CBS, and negotiating with other stations as well.896 comments 917 Recs
- Many of you know I've been following this since the beginning. The ruling is hysterical. One page long.279 comments 513 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.