1. Which of the following is the most important aspect of marriage? (Please explain your answer.)
a) A religious ceremony
b) A legal arrangement
c) An expression of love
d) A symbolic commitment
2. Do you support same-sex marriage?
3. Do you believe that same-sex couples should be allowed the same benefits as married couples?
4. Do you think it was necessary to amend the Texas Constitution in order to declare marriage to be "strictly between a man and a woman"?
5. Some people consider the aforementioned amendment to the Texas Constitution to be discriminatory against homosexuals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
a) Strongly agree
d) Strongly disagree
6. Do you feel this is an important political topic? (Please explain your answer.)
7. Do you support adoption for same-sex couples?
8. Do you believe that it is damaging for children to be adopted by same-sex parents? (Please explain your answer.)
9. Do you know any friends or family who are homosexual?
c) Both friends and family
10. Do you believe that sexual preference is inborn, or that it is a choice? (Please explain your answer.)